Haynes Manual Harley Davidson Sportsters 1970 to 2008
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Manual for the Harley Davidson Sportsters from 1970 to 2008, a complete service & repair manual for all owners.
Features & Benefits of the Haynes Harley Manual
- XL, XLH, XLXH Hugger, Sportster, Deluxe - 883cc - 1970 to 1971, 1986 to 2008
- XL, XLX61, XLH, XLCH, XLS 1000 Sportster, Roadster, Anniversary - 997cc - 1972 to 1985
- XL, XLH Sportster - 1100cc - 1986 to 1987
- XL, XLH 1200 Sportster, 1200C - 1200cc - 1988 to 2008
- Reference chapter including tools & tips!
- Pre-ride Check Lists, engine oil levels, coolant levels
- Routine Maintenance & Servicing, lubricants & fluids, maintenance schedule
- Repairs & Overhaul, engine, transmission, chassis components, electrical system & wiring diagrams
Note: XR1000 engine information is not included
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase