Thule SnowPack 4 Ski Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Thule SnowPack 4 Ski CarrierThe Thule SnowPack 4 Ski Carrier is the perfect way to transport your skis and snowboards for a week on the slopes. This particular carrier is one of the most sleekest and most aerodynamic rooftop carriers available and is designed for all types of skis and snowboards. It easily holds 2 pairs of skis or snowboards with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching, and it can also safely carry thicker modern skis and boards.
Thule SnowPack 4 Ski Carrier Extra Info
- Anodized aluminium rooftop ski and snowboard carrier
- Holds 4 pairs of skis or snowboards
- Ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Safely carries thicker modern skis and snowboards
- Reduces the carrier height when unloaded thanks the integrated vertical spring system
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves via an oversized button.
- Added roof clearance for skis with tall bindings due to included extension extention feet that raise the carrier
- Lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the car with the Thule One Key system (locks included)
- Fits directly into the load bar's T-tracks via the integrated tool free mounting hardware
- Meets stringent safety standards (City crash tested and TUV approved)
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase