Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set)
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set)
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set)
The Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set) has lots of features to make your ride even better whether you’re riding solo or with a passenger. It features two pre-paired scala rider Q3 motorcycle communication systems in one package. It also gives you motorcycle intercom toggling in full-duplex mode among 4 riders at a range of up to 1 km/3,200 ft, as well as Click-to-Link patented technology also means you can instantly connect with other Scala riders nearby without pairing. If you’re riding with a passenger, you can use the Cardo’s unique Music-Sharing patented technology turning you into a DJ so you can control your music. It can also connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth stereo) music players, as well as GPS navigation devices. It has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players. You can easily update its software online via your Mac or PC.
Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set) Extra Info
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between 4 bikers (toggling) at a range of up to 1 km (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link® – for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer*
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS: 6 station presets with auto scan, automatic selection of the strongest signal & a radio on time of 7-10 hours.
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
- The scala rider Q3 is compatible with the following scala rider products: G9, G4, Q1, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems.
- *Results may vary according to terrain
- **Minimum requirement: Windows® XP™ / Mac OS X® 10.5
Automatic Pairing: Yes Battery Meter: Yes Deepsleep Mode: Yes Multipoint Connectivity: Yes Noise Cancellation: Yes
Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet (2 set) is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 5 out of 5 by Bandit01 from Q3 brilliant I done a lot of research on the intercoms. I was not disappointed with the Q3 one little bit. Brilliant product and halfords was the cheapest I could find any where. Fully recommendDate published: 2015-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by karlo54 from Q3 Multiset Despite other reviews this was easy to install and set up. Sound quality is okay from Std speakers and installation instructions good. Just need extra kit for 2nd helmet.Date published: 2015-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by sandles1982 from simple product - good results Purchased these items as my pillion passenger was getting fed up of tapping me on the shoulder to indicate something she liked in the scenery. The functions are really simple with this head unit. Installation took about 20mins per helmet and was pleased to discover the kit comes with the wired mic as opposed to a boom mic, audio quality when playing music isn't gonna blow your socks off but its punchy and clear where it needs to be for me. Battery life is fab have only had to charge mine once so far - it gets used daily for two 30mins jourmeys plus the weekend ridesDate published: 2015-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Simon26021969 from works perfectly Got this to replace my Scala Rider Q1 as taking wife pillion Works exactly the same as the Q1 with the added benefit of being factory paired Easy to set up online and install on crash helmet Recommend to anyone that rides and wants to listen to radio or MP3Date published: 2014-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Geoff922 from Cardo Scala Q3 Intercom My wife and I had been using an old, wired, plug-together communication system for many years on our motorcycle. It was time for an update. Having market- researched the various com systems available I chose the Cardo Scala Q3 Multiset. It operates by Bluetooth and has a useful 8-hour battery life before needing recharging. It has an IP7 waterproof rating (the best) and is very easy to use even when wearing bike gloves. Fitting the Q3's into our helmets was a simple matter of following the instructions in the User Manual or the superb animated graphics available from Scala's on-line Support. Registering the Q3 and updating the software is also carried out on line, where Cardo runs an informative website community.Date published: 2014-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Roadkill1 from Scala rider q3 Used these a couple of times now. They are easy to use once you get the hang of them. Found the very clear in chat or listening to music. No used it with phone but I'm sure it would be floorless. Connects with other Bluetooth equipment easily enough, but you have to make sure it's connected properly before riding off. My only niggle is you can only chat with one person at a time (no conference call) and it would be nice to chat and listen to music. All in all I like the overall set up and would recommend to someone in the market for a helmet the scala riderDate published: 2014-09-08Rated 4 out of 5 by hector1 from Q3 multiset Seems good quality. Helmet fitting took a while so don't rush this part to get a good fit. Mounting brackets supplied have to be considered for best fit before proceeding. Radio tuning dubious but it may be operator error! This and other functions require a good memory to know how and when to push a particular button. Was previously using a wired system and feared low sound volume/quality from a Bluetooth device. So far it is good in both respects. Played tunes from my iPhone easily and even allowed me to move forward tracks by touching the M button. Excellent vol increase and decrease to deal with ambient noise. I pulled up behind a Harley with a loud exhaust and it increased vol automatically to compensate. Yet to try intercom on bike. Hope the battery lasts well.Date published: 2014-08-31
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase