BlackVue DR900S-2CH 16GB with Rear Dash Cam and SD Card
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
BlackVue DR900S-2CH 16GB with Rear Dash Cam & SD Card
The BlackVue DR900S Series is the world’s first 4K Ultra HD Cloud-connected dashboard camera and takes video fidelity to a whole new performance level.
The DR900S-2CH is BlackVue’s range-topping dual camera model, engineered for the user who demands the finest video quality day and night. Featuring a stunning 4K UHD front camera with 8 megapixel CMOS sensor and Full HD 1080p rear camera with Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor for superb clarity.
BlackVue is a global leader and innovator in the field of in-car video technology and has always put image quality and next generation functionality at the forefront of their product development, and the introduction of 4K UHD recording resolution and Cloud connectivity is an iconic moment in the evolution of the dash cam. Along with 4K recording, the DR900S Series features HEVC compression, dual-band 2.4-5GHz WiFi and BlackVue Over the Cloud connectivity, making it the ultimate car camera for protection when driving or while parked.
The 4K Ultra High Definition resolution contains exactly four times as many pixels as Full HD, 3840 pixels × 2160 lines to be exact, equivalent to 8.3 million pixels. For a dashboard camera, this can mean the difference between an unusable pixelated blur and a readable licence plate, especially at speed or in low light conditions. To take even greater advantage of the extra resolution, the DR900S-2CH packs a massive ultra-wide 162 degree lens on its front camera for incredible clarity and detail from edge-to-edge. The DR900S-2CH performs exceptionally well at night and in dark environments, while maintaining a low level of noise. In daylight, the ability to “freeze” the action is nothing short of spectacular, thanks to a high shutter speed, so users can clearly see the details of vehicles even in adjacent lanes at the edges of the screen.
When handling 4K footage, storage space is always going to be a primary concern, fortunately the DR900S-2CH incorporates the best in video compression technology: HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), also referred to as H.265, is the leading standard in broadcasting and streaming of 4K video content. This major advance allows the DR900S-2CH to store as much 4K footage on a 16GB microSD card as a standard Full HD dash cam would.
But it’s not only about the quality of the image, the DR900S-2CH includes GPS logging, Wi-Fi, Cloud connectivity and impact and motion detection - all in a premium quality, discreet and compact design that is BlackVue’s signature.
BlackVue’s unique app-driven Over The Cloud platform is an industry first, a suite of realtime features that let you connect to the DR900S-2CH anytime, from anywhere in the world. Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone. Back up important videos to the free Cloud storage. Play and download videos from your dash cam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere. Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic. Whether you are driving or away from your vehicle in parking mode, you can rest assured that your BlackVue DR900S-2CH will capture all the critical details.
BlackVue DR900S-2CH 16GB with Rear Dash Cam & SD Card
Dash Cam Extra Info
- 4K Ultra HD video recording (front camera) - 4 times Full HD resolution
- Full HD 1080P video recording (rear camera)
- 8 megapixel CMOS sensor (front camera)
- Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor (rear camera)
- BlackVue ‘Over the Cloud’ equipped - suite of connected features that allows the user to connect with their dash cam remotely ‘over the cloud’
- Ultra-wide 162 Degree Viewing Angle - what the dash cam sees and records is enough to catch action beyond that of the human eye, which has a viewing angle of only 120 degrees.
- Night Vision Mode
- Built-In Wi-Fi - allows the BlackVue to communicate with a smartphone or tablet via the BlackVue app, without the need for cables or the removal of the SD card. Files can be viewed, downloaded, setting changed etc.
- GPS logging of location and speed
- HEVC (H.265) video compression technology
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB card supplied)
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode - the BlackVue will constantly record over the oldest video clips, unless they are ‘event’ files (when something important has been recorded) which are protected and cannot be overwritten.
- Impact and Motion Detection
- Event File Protection - event footage will not be overwritten
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Wireless Firmware Upgrade (Firmware upgraded over-the-air) - no need to connect to a PC or Mac, the firmware can be updated via a smartphone or tablet.
- Adaptive Format-Free Technology - A BlackVue exclusive feature - means that the BlackVue will organise and then manage the files on the SD card to reduce the need for regular reformatting or the potential for corruption.
- Intelligent Parking Mode - With a Power Magic Pro or OBD Power Cable, the BlackVue will continue recording after the vehicle’s engine is no longer running, monitoring the vehicle when you’re not around. It will then automatically switch-off should the vehicle’s battery start to run down to a level where it may not be able to restart the car.
- Discreet Design - all black casing for stealth installation
- Quick release windscreen mount
- One Touch Self Format and advanced file management - microSD cards are formatted in the BlackVue device itself, no need to remove and format in a PC.
- BlackVue App (Android and iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
Degree of viewing angle: 162° GPS Logging: Yes Resolution: 4K (Front), 1080p (Rear) Type: Dash Cam Wide Camera Angle: Yes WiFi: Yes Camera View: Front & Rear Micro SD Included: Yes Night Vision: Yes Parking Mode: Impact & motion activated Sensors: 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor Video Quality: 4K (Front), 1080p (Rear)
BlackVue DR900S-2CH 16GB with Rear Dash Cam and SD Card is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by Kul22 from Blackvue DRS 900 2-Channel Firstly, this dashcam is expensive but it’s quality is excellent. Video recording in high quality is fantastic. The unit looks great and blends in well. The app for me on IOS works fine. Please note that cloud connectivity requires an active WiFi link so either you need a car with a WiFi connection or a Portable WiFi / connection to a work based service. You need a high capacity SD Card if you record top frame rate and quality. There is a special process to getting non Blackvue branded cards to work but they do. Installation from Leicester branch was good, slightly disppointed about the routing of the rear camera cable but otherwise neat.Date published: 2018-09-06Rated 1 out of 5 by LondonAlex from Android WIFI problem This camera as of the date of this review will not work with Android phones. Google before you buy. The problem is documented and is known to the company.Date published: 2018-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by VwMad from Excellent product with handy features Let me say this once for all “there is no dash cam will do better than this”. Well if you are spending £500 on it has to be good. Boy! This camera does tick the box very impressively. Pros 4K Front camera & Full HD rear camera with h.264 and h.264 encoding. Record video with or without sound. 5Ghz WiFi connectivity 16gb class 10 micro SD included, very nice, Excellent picture quality all round. Excellent service from Halfords (Dwayne from Catford Branch) Cons Expensive but worth it. Had travel to Catford Branch to install it as Old Kent Road branch refused to do the installation as they never installed a BlackVue before. Parking recording mode only available when hardwired to the car’s fuse box. Instruction booklet was not that informative as me and we fit engineer had spent 15 minutes looking for WiFi password. Only 10 live view available on standard cloud account that is included.Date published: 2018-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Trev4589 from 4K IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO NOW Have been waiting until a 4K camera appeared before upgrading my old Blackvue 650 model which has given great service for 2 years. The new 900S is pricey to say the least, but according to Auto Express the picture quality is the very best money can buy so you takes your choice. Halfords were doing this for £50 off so took the plunge. The footage quality is crisp and clear even on dull days, night video is amazing, a million miles from my old camera which now starts to nothing special. The field of view is HUGE, the paused footage is detailed and reading number plates even at distance is a doddle. Too many dash cams make big claims about reading reg plates at distance (you listening Nextbase?), the Blackvue 900 actually does it. Haven’t delved into the advanced features live the Cloud connectivity but the app is brilliant, loads of features and pretty easy to use. Highly recommend this dash cam, 4K is the way to go.Date published: 2018-06-07
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase