Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Lifetime Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Lifetime Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav
Up to 20% off a range of sat navs
Click here to view all products in this offer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat NavThe Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav with a beautiful 6.95-inch edge-to-edge display, keeps you connected and on course with free lifetime maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) that you can easily update with built-in Wi-Fi. Increase situational awareness with helpful driver alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, school zones and more. Keep your hands on the wheel with Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and onscreen smart notifications (calls, texts and other app alerts). Enhance your journey with FREE Garmin digital traffic, real-time parking information, Live Track feature and TripAdvisor data.
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav Extra Info
- Easy-to-use sat nav with a beautiful 6.95-inch edge-to-edge touchscreen display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime map updates
- Free Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route
- You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth to get hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and smart notifications for calls, texts and other alerts straight onto on your sat nav screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easier-than-ever map and software updates when connected to a Wi-Fi home networkDriver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, speed cameras and more
- Fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas ahead after hours of driving
- Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts will guide you to the proper lane for your route
- photoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views help you navigate junctions with ease
- Garmin Real Directions provides detailed guidance using landmarks and traffic lights
- Pair your DriveSmart with your compatible Garmin smartwatch to receive navigation, find my car and driver alerts right on your wrist
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Foursquare points of interest data add millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
- Compatible with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
What's in the box
- Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-D
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable/lifetime traffic antenna
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 6" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Lifetime Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 36.Rated 2 out of 5 by Jumo from Fantastic Device, only 1 small issue, the routing :( Its really a shame because I would like to write a glowing report of this device, the screen is great, the directions are clear, the lane guidance on split screen is wonderful, voice commands work.. It all seems so good.... But.. It needs serious work on the way it routes you. I've tried each of the routing options and its just seems that no-one has given it any priorities, driving to Bradford it took me off the motorway 4 junctions before i needed to come off and sent me down the back roads. Driving to Bristol it took me past the junction my phone was telling me to get off at and then turned me round at the next junction and brought me back on an A road. Going home, there is a bypass (which is does know about) or a through the centre of town route - you can guess which is faster. No matter what options I pick it takes me through town. Its infuriating, its a really nice, slick product, but the routing choices can be downright bizarre.Date published: 2018-09-21Rated 2 out of 5 by JackOTheGardener from 8 MONTH REVIEW UPDATE I have now had this Sat Nav for 8 months. In this 8 months it has managed too almost send me down multiple one way streets in Mansfield. On a recent trip from Alton Towers to the apartment in Stoke on Trent it took me down almost every single tracked country lane in Staffordshire (or so it felt like it) making a 20 minute journey into a 1 hour and 30 minute journey. I have the Sat Nav set so it always puts me on the fastest journeys well I wouldn't say 80% journey being country lanes is the fastest route would you? And taking me the wrong way down one way streets is just down right dangerous and reckless. Not only this, I went to a fair on the other side of the city I live in and after I needed to do some shopping so I sent it to go to the local Asda (bare In mind that I do not know the area) and it sent me past the exit for Asda 2 times and basically in essence told me to turn left straight into a crash barrier on a 70MPH Dual Carriage way. Sorry but I don't think I want to write my car off over a bottle of milk. So if you like to think you are something out of The Fast and The Furious dodging cars down one way streets and putting your car on two wheels on the side of grass verges to get around tractors on single country lanes then I would recommend this Sat Nav. I also forgot to state the fact that 3 years down the line of the speed limit of the road I live on being down graded from 40MPH to 30MPH it still 3 years down the line tells me it is a 40MPH road.Date published: 2018-09-06Rated 2 out of 5 by Lilly72 from No good for multi drop drivers If you are buying this as a replacment for your tom tom with the missing itinary planning dont bother. As a multi drop driver myself this device drove me insane . If you are using it to drive from A-B its fine but as soon as you put multiple drops in this is where the device fails . The first problem is inputing the postcodes one slip and you delete your full route, secondly it only shows the first 30 postcodes on the map and they are not numbers as they are on the tom tom . Trying to sway the postcodes around is a nightmare as you can only do one at a time because it re plans you whole route . When you finally sort your route out if you go off the planned route on the system it takes ages to re plan itself and when your in a busy town or city centre carnt keep pulling over so the device can catch up. The live traffic gives you false readings telling you there are 30 min delays when in fact the roads are clear . The cradle that holds the device is very basic and fragile mine broke twice within the first 2 weeks of having the device .Please Tom Tom bring back the ittinary planning back to your devicesDate published: 2018-08-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Alby2018 from Dont forget price match When buying "in shop" don't forget to get them to price match, otherwise you end up paying an extra £50. It's a great sat nav. We bought it to supplement the on board navigation in our Lexus, which to be honest is abysmal, for such a lovely car. First thing you need to do is update software and maps, otherwise the speech recognition might not work. This will take about three hours. Just leave it running and ignore error messages, it will keep retrying until finished.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Dellington from Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D 6" Sat Nav After getting a TomTom, which was appalling and I had trouble even pressing icons on the screen, this Garmin DriveSmart is BRILLIANT! The screen is larger (6"), the features are many and easy to locate and comprehend (unlike the TomTom). Its easy to assemble and fit to the windscreen and charge - then you can put in your routes/locations. It has voice command and even links to your phone. Great buy!Date published: 2018-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by JPar1 from Garmin 61 LMT-D is tops I read loads of reviews on the top sat navs and picked the Garmin 61LMT-D even though some people gave it very negative reviews , I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I love it! I have had a very positive experience with this product.It just ticks all the boxes for me with tons of features, in use it is intuitive , as far as I am concerned you get what you pay for. Its not a cheapie but it will dazzle you with its many features. I'm glad I bought this Garmin 61LMT-D. Staff at Halfords Limerick just could not be more helpful!Date published: 2018-03-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Muchtravelled from Waste of money After numerous attempts I finally got it to update the maps ! Now - the voice command does NOT work. What a great update that was ! ! It was working fine before the update. I would never buy a Garmin product again. Never.Date published: 2018-03-26Rated 5 out of 5 by DrewKrewUK from This is THE satnav to have I've owned a lot of satnavs but this model from trusted Garmin is by far the best option. The voice control works great and saves me a lot of work (i'm a takeaway delivery driver) so instead of sitting stationary typing postcodes in i can set off and just shout the addresses out loud and the Drive Smart 61 just adds them in! Phone integration over bluetooth works great and people can hear you perfectly (previous garmins sounded awful) I love the simplicity of it: everything is done for you and key information just comes up at the right times. Lane advice is much better and easier to understand and the touch screen is amazingly perfect aswell as very high quality resolution.Date published: 2018-03-19
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase