TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with MyDrive and Lifetime Traffic and Lifetime World Maps
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with MyDrive and Lifetime Traffic and Lifetime World Maps
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with MyDrive & Lifetime Traffic & Lifetime World Maps
The TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with Lifetime Traffic & Lifetime World Maps will ensure you have a smooth, fast journey to your destination where ever you decide to drive all over the world. With built in life time world maps, TomTom Traffic and speed camera updates it has everything you need to navigate your way from A to B. The TomTom Go 6100 also has built in state of the art technology including, TomTom My Drive, 3D maps, Tap & Go, Speak & Go and quick search.
TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with MyDrive & Lifetime Traffic & Lifetime World Maps Extra Info
- 6" interactive screen
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic via Built-in SIM. Drive with award winning real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your device. See real time traffic information at a glance, know exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them, so you will always know the fastest route.
- Lifetime World Maps
- Lifetime Fixed and Mobile Speed Camera Updates
- TomTom MyDrive on a PC, tablet or smartphone, to see real-time traffic information, send destinations to your TomTom GO and always know when to leave so you arrive on time.
- Fully Interactive Screen- Simply pinch, zoom and swipe the interactive map to explore more of the world around you
- 3D Maps - See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D.
- Quick Search- Find your destination faster with intuitive search results
- Tap & Go- Tap on your favourite destination on the map, and you're on your way.
- Speak & GO - Control your device with your voice.
- FREE software updates.
- SIM & Data Included - Receive TomTom Traffic across Europe with unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost.
App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tomtom-mydrive/id984450411?ls=1&mt=8
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.mydrive.eu
Visit MyDrive from your browser – https://mydrive.tomtom.com
Click here to find out more about the TomTom range
Battery Life (hours): Up to 2 Hours Bluetooth Handsfree: No Fuel Efficient Routing: No Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: World Safety Camera Updates: Yes Lifetime Screen Size: 6" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
TomTom GO 6100 Sat Nav with MyDrive and Lifetime Traffic and Lifetime World Maps is rated out of 5 by 143.Rated 5 out of 5 by Wohag from Great kit Cracking big screen, clear instructions, quick traffic updatesDate published: 2017-12-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Tzuki from Stopped working Satnav6100 was a present earlier this year to replace an old Garmin which had worked great for many years but maps outdated. Doing an update with the 6100 has "frozen " it. It now will not connect with my computer, tells me I have no maps installed, but I know I have on memory and memory card. I have had several emails with TomTom support but problem still not resolved. Latest suggestion is that problem is with my computer using XP. If this is the case, and I am trying to use others' computers to solve the freeze. Then the satnav is not going to be of much use to me and won't be updated again, unless I get a new computer. This must be a big problem for users as there are still plenty of us still using XP.Date published: 2017-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Seatfitter from This Satnav is full of features I have had a TomTom previous to this and I was always paying for map updates and speed camera updates, so now no more additional cost as all the World maps and speed camera update are included for life,also you can interact you smart phone into the satnav.Date published: 2017-10-24Rated 3 out of 5 by DFZKNJM from It's OK. It seems to do the job. However, voice and visuals approaching junctions, exits and roundabouts are inconsistent, ranging from clear to confusing. I bought it to replace my Via 135 which went kaput but I reckon the Via is better.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 3 out of 5 by TomTom2017 from Standard Sat Nav performance and specification Bought this to replace a Tom Tom go 600 which is almost identical apart from some important features: 1)Go 6100 has built in SIM for traffic updates, so a Bluetooth connection to your phone is not required. 2) Go 6100 has voice command The Go 6100 performes smoothly and navigates quite easily in the UK and updated my route with traffic and alternative routes. Occasionally I have had software issues, where the Sat Nav interface has stopped responding and crashed, or has been working very slowly and not updated the screen in time. Power cycling has not cured this either, which is quite inconvenient. The mydrive software let me register the new Sat Nav and transfer my places which is good and saved me a lot of time. I paid the same price 2 years ago for almost the same features. There's not been much improvement.Date published: 2017-09-16Rated 5 out of 5 by adama from tom tom go6100 easy to use clear screen helpful info.can be used on foot .tells you were speed cameras are.Date published: 2017-09-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Nader198 from Does not do what it says I bought the 6100 sat nav few weeks ago based on the reviews. Sound control is useless, no Bluetooth connection, takes a long time to come up when you tern it on, when you make a mistake following the directions, it take 10-20 sec to give you a new direction. The speed limit and traffic updates are not reliable. If you ignore the speed camera warnings, google map works far better. Waste of moneyDate published: 2017-08-21Rated 4 out of 5 by ok12 from Mostly good. I can't compare with any other makes because I have only used TomTom satnavs. This one does what it says on the tin. The maps are good, the traffic detail very useful etc etc and the 6in version worth buying. In places though Tomtom seem to have made their products over complicated: it took me ages to find out how to create a HOME base and then how to change it. You can't shut the thing up by tapping the screen and then muting it, you have to press the tiny menu button in the bottom right hand corner first. The menu button is far too small as well. And I found the whole process of linking up with your computer and the Tomtom MyDrive process not very user friendly. Finally when I tried to update the product it wiped the map off and I had to re-download. Having said all that its a mostly good product that just needs to be simplified.Date published: 2017-07-24
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase