Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D Sat NavThe Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D Sat Nav is a specialized sat nav with large 6.95-inch edge-to-edge touch screen and camper-specific features including road warnings and custom routing for the size and weight of your camper or caravan. Find your preferred campsite or stopover place using filterable directories from specialist sources including ACSI, NKC or MHF. Keep your hands on the wheel with Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and onscreen smart notifications (calls, texts and other app alerts). Camper 770LMT-D comes with free lifetime map updates for the UK and Full Europe (45 countries) so you can drive confidently with the latest map data available. Enhance your journey with free digital traffic alerts, real-time parking information, basic weather forecast, Live Track feature (Smartphone Link App required) and TripAdvisor data.
Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D Sat Nav Extra Info
- Specialised sat nav for caravans and motorhomes with large, easy-to-read 6.95-inch edge-to-edge touchscreen display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime map updates
- Free Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route
- You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easier-than-ever map and software updates when connected to a Wi-Fi home network
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth to get hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and smart notifications for calls, texts and other alerts straight onto on your sat nav screen
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- Custom routing and trip planning for the size and weight of your camper, motorhome or towable trailer
- Road warnings for sharp curves, camper speed limits, speed cameras, bridge heights, weight limits, narrow roads, steep hill and more
- Includes directory of campsites from NKC, MHF and ACSI with search filter and live parking information for parking at your destination
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
What's in the box
- Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 7" Traffic: Yes Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 27.Rated 4 out of 5 by Spurdle from The best of the bunch I wanted to purchase a SatNav that could be programmed for use with both a regular car and a car and caravan. This one came with a Which Best Buy recommendation and it has not disappointed. Routing is clear and options are varied and helpful. I had to key in details of my car and caravan’s dimensions and, sure enough, I reached my destination without low bridges, narrow lanes or other unfriendly obstacles. Without a doubt this was the best option available for my needs and I highly recommend it!Date published: 2018-06-03Rated 4 out of 5 by Steve2dan from very pleased I read many reviews on this and alternative sat navs suitable for caravan towing before opting for the Garmin. I own an old TomTom Go, which was great, and also have a built in one on my VW, which is crap. This product surprised me with the screen quality, I couldnt look at my old TomTom wearing a pair of sunglasses, technology has certainly moved on. In the set up I over exagerated the size of my vehicle and also input the weight at 3.6Te , a tip I read from another reviewer, as some roads have a 3.5Te weight restriction. There are 3 routes out of my village and only one is suitable for a caravan, this Garmin passed the test. I have since been on a 300 mile round trip and am more than happy with it. I also bought the beanie bag dashboard support instead of sticking to the screen as at 7inch I did not want to obscure my vision, another good buy, well pleased with it.Date published: 2018-05-22Rated 3 out of 5 by Norcar from Expensive disappointment Bit disappointed with satnav. Doesn’t stay level on bracket requiring constant adjustments (not easy without changing screen view etc). Doesn’t have lane assist for motorway junctions and roundabouts. Also can be slow to recalculate route.Date published: 2018-05-09Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Poor Performance From Key Features I splashed out on this particular sat nav to solely use in my motorhome because I was fed up with being routed down narrow country lanes. With over 1000 miles use I can confirm this sat nav does not prevent this. I have exaggerated the dimensions of my van but it still uses very narrow lanes that are virtually impassable despite larger alternative roads being available locally. Also, it regularly reports significant traffic delays that have never existed. Last week, it warned of a 22 minute delay in a deserted country road late at night near my home! On a longer route it reported delays in excess of an hour. When I ignored the warnings I sailed through without any delay whatsoever. These delays were not reflected on Google maps suggesting a problem with Garmin’s traffic service. On a more positive note the display is large and the device suitably thin although the mount is quite flimsy. Felt I had to review the device if you are considering this large investment based on it routing you on roads approprate for larger vehicles. It cannot be relied upon. Fortunately paid ‘only’ 240 in the sale with British Cycling discount.Date published: 2018-05-08Rated 3 out of 5 by willsmck from Would expect bettee Bought as an addition to our new motorhome. Firstly is a great size for our van and has a very clear screen. The additional information on campsites etc is very helpful however in my opinion there are some basic and unexcusable faults. 1 The voice command function is very poor it seems to pick up random words and comes up with some very strange suggestions. For example when trying to get it to navigate to Inverness it seemed to think I was looking for Dorothy Perkins and listed about six alternatives. So for me could have been great but not fit for my purposes. 2 On a trip from Inverness to Skye it said there was a 2 hour traffic delay. This really worried us as we had a dinner appointment in Skye which had we taken the information literally we would have missed. There was no sign of delay. 3 On our most recent trip from Glasgow to Kennacraig ( Whitehouse) it tried to navigate us by Greenock and over on a ferry to Tarbert. I have been doing this trip for 50 years and I would never have expected that routing. It may have been a few miles shorter but was about 2 hours longer. I tried putting the same destination into TomTom and it gave me the expected routing without intervention. The Garmin required me to go into settings and tick 'avoid ferry' before it gave me the expected route. So overall very dissatisfied given that this is quite an expensive product as these things go now. My wife doesn't believe what it tells us and that is never good for marital harmony!Date published: 2018-04-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Nicknak1951 from Garmin 770 LMT-D SAt NAV Only used it twice up to now, but seems really good. Hope it continues as Ive tried a few different ones for Motorhomes & have always come across problems, so hoping this is a better one. Still think these sat navs for bigger vehicles re too pricey.Date published: 2018-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by TheSquire from Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D I’ve had this Sat Nav for more than a week now and so far I am really happy with what I see. I had debated between changing the current sound system in my camper with a fixed Sat Nav. I think I have made the right choice with a portable Sat Nav as I can test it well on a daily basis on my car while a fix Sat Nav in camper wouldn’t allow this. The Garmin has some cool stuff on it. Voice command is a brilliant tool which allows you to change routes on the move by “voice command”. Changes in speed limit alter you in advance. Speed camera zone alerted also. Camp sites and related places are all included with this. I love itDate published: 2018-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Kieran23 from A Must for any motorhome Unit takes account of all the critical points about your motorhome and factors these in when planning a journey. Very easy to use and setup. Big display as wellDate published: 2018-01-16
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase