Garmin Edge 520 GPS Cycle Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence/Speed Sensor
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin Edge 520 GPS Cycle Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence/Speed Sensor
While stocks last
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin Edge 520 Cycle Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence/Speed SensorThe Garmin Edge 520 Cycle Computer is the first device with Strava live segment challenges. This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features like time in zone, cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time (when used with a power meter and heart rate monitor). It has a 2.3” high resolution colour display, providing great visibility in all lighting conditions, in a lightweight compact device. When paired with your compatible smartphone (Android 4.3 and above and iphone 4S and later) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, Edge 520 offers live tracking, smartphone notifications (allowing you to receive text and call notifications while riding), social media sharing, weather updates and automatic wireless uploads. Once your ride is complete, the data can be automatically sent to Garmin Connect™, Garmin’s online community where you can analyse post-ride stats, including cycling dynamics and save, plan and share your rides.
Garmin Edge 520 Cycle Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence/Speed Sensor Extra Info
- Tracks time, distance, speed, ascent/descent and calories burned with advanced performance
- Offers in-ride challenges through live Strava segments
- Compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence, heart rate, power meter and Di2
- Sync with Bluetooth for live tracking, automatic uploads, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing and weather updates
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power meter and heart rate
- Includes heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor for time in zone heart rate and recovery advisor data
- With the latest software update, the Edge 520 offers incident detection capabilities. When an incident is detected by your Garmin Edge 520, this feature will automatically provide your emergency contacts with your current location via your compatible smartphone
What's in the box
- Extended out-front mount
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Cadence sensor
- Speed sensor
- Standard mount
- USB cable
Battery Life: Up to 15 hours Heart Rate Monitor Included: Yes Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Screen Size: 3.5 x 4.7cm Touchscreen: No Water Resistant: Yes Weight: 60g Compatible with Strava: Yes
Garmin Edge 520 GPS Cycle Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence/Speed Sensor is rated out of 5 by 20.Rated 5 out of 5 by Riggers101 from Great addition to help my cycling training I had this item fitted, including the speed and cadence sensors within 10 minutes. Took an extra few minutes to connect to the Garmin website and setup my account. A few weeks later and I'm tracking my performance during commuting and training rides, monitoring my cadence, speed and heart rate whilst riding. Haven't used the route-plotting features yet but based upon the simplicity of everything else, I don't foresee any issues.Date published: 2018-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by IwanCruyff from Get it at the special price bargain £197 was the special price in February. I waited as I didn't want to pay the £299 rrp. It's what I needed as a step up from my Garmin Edge 200. This is a bargain bundle,it includes the cadence and heart meters. This system is much more advanced than my previous Garmin and takes a little more understanding to set up the display option you require but once done iis a winner.It connects to my phone so my Strava is updated almost as soon as I save the ride.Stava segments are really good fo pushing you harder.Date published: 2018-03-04Rated 4 out of 5 by NickP50 from Good value Good value at £197 +10% British cycling discount included 3 free sensors too. Read up first to see what it did and didn't do. Great unit easy to load proper maps on and customize to see what values you want great battery life and auto uploads to StravaDate published: 2018-02-27Rated 4 out of 5 by SjB123 from Upgrade from garmin 200 My Garmin 200 which satisfied all my cycling needs and I had owned for 4 years finally died, I would have happily replaced like for like but you can't get the 200 new anymore so I went for this 520 with all the extras as it was on offer. Great piece of kit, does much more than the 200 though i'm not really that bothered about most of it, good quality, good battery life, reasonable sized screen but was expensive even with the wonderful halfords deal. Come on Garmin, give us an affordable entry level computer, the 25 is rubbish, the 520 is a bit much for us casual cyclistsDate published: 2018-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkyMark1956 from Great piece of kit This is brilliant to use...I've moved up from the Garmin 200 that also has been good for the last 2 years....but now I'm a bit more experienced and need more information of my fitness levels. This offers so much more, heart monitor and cadence monitors included...it was on offer plus Brittish Clycling 10% discount. Couldn't stop myself...plus good for when weathers bad and usable on an indoor trainer. So easy to use and set up nice bit of kit for any cyclist.Date published: 2018-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by jeff1954 from Good Tool Excellent tool with lots of features. Still learning how to get the best out of it. RecommendedDate published: 2017-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Clobber66 from Excellent Garmin Been using the Garmin touring for the past few years but wanted a little bit more information from my rides. Choose the 520 due to all the extra features heart rate monitor speed and cadence sensors. Used it now on 4 occasions after getting used to buttons again rather than touch screen it's an excellent GPS unit that gives loads of info while riding and more to look at once ride is over. With have by the speed sensor you get an exact speed when running in covered areas. Needs just over a mile for speed sensor to detect wheel size. Connects with phone and sensor every time without issue. Plus shows text messages and calls on the go.Date published: 2017-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by puk3uk from Does the job well Bought this to help with cycle training. After 2 weeks, have set up a training programme and started to use the stats to focus on areas of improvement. The computer is good, clear and easy to use. The package of computer/HRM/Speed and Cadence sensor is good value. On-line support is good - easy set up on phone and desk-top. Have not used for navigating yet or loaded better maps as my phone is better and has a bigger screen. It seems to be accurate - compared it to app on phone and friend's Wahoo and the readings are all the same/similar. I'm sure there is a lot more to find out and no doubt will get there in time.Date published: 2017-08-22
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase