Muc-Off Women's Chamois Cream 100mlThe Muc-Off Women's Chamois Cream 100ml has been developed to be the ultimate, high-performance Chamois Cream. With a specifically formulation designed for Women to deeply moisturise your skin for total riding comfort and protection, over long distances, in all conditions. The luxury formula is pH balanced, enriched with Provitamins, using natural ingredients and fragrances, it also creates a mild cooling effect for total riding comfort.
Free from Parabens, SLS’s and DEA and designed to form a protective barrier to help prevent skin damage on sensitive areas. It is also anti-bacterial and ideal for all riding styles from hard-fought classics through to long sportives. So it’s goodbyeto sore and uncomfortable rides!
The Muc-Off Athlete Performance R&D team looked at every way to improve your riding experience and worked closely with pro teams to bring you the latest addition to the Athlete Performance range. This cream is infused with essential Provitamin moisturisers to help create that long lasting hydrated feeling on your skin.
A pH balance formula enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Shea Butter & Sunflower Oils to provide deep moisturising & long last protection. Uses natural fragrances.
Muc-Off Women's Chamois Cream 100ml Extra Info
- A pH balance formula enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Shea Butter & Sunflower Oils
- Provides deep moisturising & lasting protection
- Uses natural fragrances and ingredients
- Suitable to use on sensitive skin
- Liberally apply cream to areas of your skin that could be a contact point for friction before you ride.
- Cream may also be applied to the insert of your cycling shorts for extra protection and comfort.
- It can also be used as an effective moisturiser on all skin areas which might be dry or chapped from exposure to the elements.
- Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Shea Butter & Sunflower Oils to provide deep moisturising & lasting protection
- The cream washes from skin and shorts after use with just soap and water. It's also ideal for runners, hikers or any athletes who experience chafing.
Aqua (Water), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ozokerite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Limonene, Polyacrylamide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Menthol, BHT, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Linalool, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Panthenol, Geraniol, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bikes that have to be ordered will be ready in up to five working days - the store will ring to let you know when it will be ready.
Delivery not available
Due to the nature of this product, we are currently unable to offer delivery.