Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic TrainerThe Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer gives you a superior indoor training session and has a 10 position handlebar resistance lever allowing for a realistic cycle experience. Featuring a simple mounting system, the Blue Matic is quick and easy to assemble ready for a high impact session or just 10 minutes ride for enhanced fitness.
Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer Extra Info
- Provides the ultimate virtual reality training programme for all types of cyclist
- Allows the cyclist to feel the rolling, air and incline resistances during the training session
- Handlebar resistance lever, 10 positions
- Blue frame with solid back legs
- Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600 to 710 mm
- Easy to assemble brake system
- Brake system with 8 permanent magnets and 1 kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance 700 Watt
- Includes a replacement rear wheel quick release skewer for secure fitting to your bike
Q/R Included: No Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 8kg Compatible Apps: requires Tacx Speed and Cadence Sensor to be compatible with Tacx, Zwift and TrainerRoad, or any other app that calculates Virtual Power Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No Max Watts: 700 No. of Resistance Levels: 10 Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
£3.99 Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.