Ryobi 18V ONE+ LED Spotlight (Bare Tool)Part of the ONE+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, the Ryobi R18SPL-0 is a high-powered spotlight capable of reaching up to 600m. 7 x 3W CREE LEDs emit 2500 lumens of bright white light, which is ideal for camping, caravanning and use in the workshop. This spotlight can either be powered by an 18V ONE+ battery or it can be plugged into your car with the 12V power cord (included). The lock-on trigger gives a constant beam for hands-free operation, with two light settings (full and half power).
The R18SPL-0 is sold as a 'bare' tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V ONE+ system.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ LED Spotlight (Bare Tool) Extra InfoFeatures:
- Emits a bright white light and the long lasting LED means you no longer need to replace bulbs
- Can be used with Ryobi ONE+ 18V batteries or 12V car adaptor (included)
- 2 brightness settings for added control and a lock on switch so the light can be used continuously without having to hold the trigger.
- GripZone+™ handle for added user comfort.
- For best runtime use a 5.0Ah Lithium+ battery which provides up to 2 hours of light
- 3 year warranty on all Ryobi tools, batteries and chargers (registration required)
Voltage: 18V Weight: 0.659kg Battery Included: No Dimensions (mm): 234 x 187 x 116 Guarantee: 3yrs LED: Yes Lumens: 2300 Settings: 2
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bikes that have to be ordered will be ready in up to five working days - the store will ring to let you know when it will be ready.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. For further information click here.
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.