Thule VeloCompact 927The Thule VeloCompact 927 is the next generation of compact and lightweight bike carriers, perfect for everyday use. The carrier can hold 3 bikes and you can buy an adaptor that can hold an additional fourth bike Please click here to view When not in use the carrier will fold flat to store and will fit in most family size car boots. This carrier comes complete with locks and locks the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the car. The VeloCompact is pre-assembled and fully City crash test compliant.
Thule VeloCompact 927 Extra Info
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the carrier before closing the tightening handle thanks to the tow bar coupling’s initial stability
- Possible to increase the load capacity to four bikes by adding a 4th bike adaptor
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar
Central lock: Yes Load Capacity: 60kg No. of bikes held: 3 Weight: 18.9kg Max bike weight: 25kg
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
£3.99 Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection from 48 hours.
Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.