Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo TrainerThe Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer provides a fantastic training experience thanks to the resistance being automatically controlled by the training programme or app that you're using on your connected device. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training. It boasts a max resistance of 800 watts and can simulate a 6% slope for realistic training. When not connected to a device, the Flow behaves like a fluid trainer; your resistance increases with your speed, enabling you to work as hard as you fancy.
Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer Extra Info
- Electromagnetic resistance unit
- Train by connecting to the free Tacx app or other third party software (i.e. Zwift or Trainer Road)
- Connect wirelessly to apps via Bluetooth or ANT+ for automatic resistance adjustment
- Connects to your smartphone or other device wirelessly by Bluetooth or ANT+
- Maximum resistance: 800 Watts
- Simulates a slope realistically up to 6%
- Behaves as a fluid trainer when used independently
- Includes Tacx Skyliner riser block
- Requires a power source for smart functionality to operate
- Bluetooth 4 or higher required
Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 9.41kg Compatible Apps: Tacx App, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Sufferfest,Bkool,FulGaz, PerfPro, Golden Cheetah, Veloreality Direct Drive: No Features: Two Way Smart Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No Max Slope: 0.06 Max Watts: 800 Riser Included: Yes Wheel Attachment: Yes
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
£3.99 FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.