Hamax Siesta Rear Child Bike Seat
The Hamax Siesta Rear Child Bike Seat is totally adjustable and even has a sleeping position. Your child will be safe and cozy securely strapped in and little foot rests for a proper chill out. The tall ventilated back rest with double wall side protection gives essential safety.Read this review from mumsnet.com to see why they voted it the Best Budget Bike Seat for 2018
Hamax Siesta Rear Child Bike Seat Extra Info
- Quick and easy to fit rear child bike seat
- Suitable for children older than 9 months and up to 22kg
- Continuously adjustable with sleeping position at 20 degrees
- Double buckle system means you can strap your child in quickly and securely
- Child proof buckle for peace of mind
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports for lasting comfort on longer journeys
- Tall back support and double wall side protection
- Extra room for child's bike helmet
- Thick comfort padding
- Fits tubes from 28-40mm
- Inclusive quick-release bracket
- Colour: Grey and Light Grey
- Children must always wear a helmet when riding in a child seat
Additional InformationChild seats do no fit full suspension bikes but do fit most types of bikes. Extra bars are available to provide the most optimal fit. Trailer buggies can also be used to transport children and will fit all bikes.
Fitting Bracket Included: Yes Material: Polypropylene Recliner: Yes Type: Child Seats Weight: 4.3kg Seat Position: Rear
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
£3.99 FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.