Joie Stage 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Joie Stage 0+/1/2 Car SeatThe Joie Stage 0+/1/2 Car Seat is a brilliant companion designed and engineered to grow as quickly as your child. This car seat acts as 3 seats in 1 and begins as a rearward-facing infant seat, allowing children to rearward face up to 18kg, then converts after 9kg to a forward-facing group 1 and group 2 seat. This sturdy car seat has a steel enhanced frame for structural integrity and is custom tested and government certified, giving you piece of mind when travelling with your little one!
Joie Stage 0+/1/2 Car Seat Extra Info
- Rearward facing birth to 18kg / 4 years
- Forward facing 9kg to 25kg / 7 years
- Group 0+/1/2 car seat
- Side impact protection
- Steel enhanced frame
- Side ventilated headrest and sides
- 5 position harness and headrest
- Height adjustment, adjust simultaneously and with one hand
- No-rethread harness height adjustment
- Harness stores in custom compartments when seat is being used in Group 2
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Breathable knit fabrics and sandwich foam headrest
- Padded, removable full body support insert with foam lift assist
- Shoulder harness and lower buckle covers
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Front tension harness adjustment
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle 3-point seat belt
- Garmin babyCam - The in-vehicle video baby monitor that works seamlessly with a compatible Garmin sat nav, click hereto find out more
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Baby Age Band: 0 to 7 Years Group: Group 0+ 1-2 Isofix Compatible: No Weight: 0 to 25kg Adjustable Headrest: Yes Depth of Seat: 54.5cm Direction: Both Rearward facing: Yes Recline Positions: 3 Forward, 1 Rearward Reclines: Yes Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 Point Harness Rotating Seat: No Side Impact Protection: Standard Weight of Seat: 8.86kg Width of Seat: 58.0cm
Joie Stage 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat is rated out of 5 by 58.Rated 5 out of 5 by Velnia from Joie stages car seat Looks good and my baby loves it! Only one thing I'm sad about it that I haven't bought it from beginning. My baby is 11kg now and feels comfortable.Date published: 2017-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Parfittarole from Brilliant buy I’d been looking for a rear facing car seat for my chunky 10 month old for a while but they all seemed so expensive. Safety is paramount when it comes to little ones so I’d already resigned myself to paying a fortune then I saw the Joie Stages. It was easy to fit except for the clip for the belt which was quite tough to snap shut. It looks very comfy and my infant is happy! She always screamed in her infant carrier after a very short time but I actually managed a half an hour journey without any crying. I can only assume she’s happier in there!Date published: 2017-12-03Rated 3 out of 5 by MumAng from Shoulder pads not ideal Nice coloured seat, my toddler find the seat comfy but the only thing which is quite annoying is that the shoulder pads are sewn to the straps, they do not sit comfortably on my toddlers shoulders and slide off, this encourages him to take his arms out of the straps quite easily even when tightened very tight. It also means the shoulder pads cannot be washed which isn’t ideal, I’m tempted to cut them off which may leave the straps looking messy so not idealDate published: 2017-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Rapide from First class product & service Ordered on line through Halfords website. Communication was great with call when product received in local store within a few days Product superbly made & fitting instructions clear & precise. Finally, price from Halfords was very competitive.Date published: 2017-11-20Rated 3 out of 5 by Johng5 from Not bad It's quiet safe. Not too comfy but not bad either.Date published: 2017-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Butterfly6 from Breathable carseat Our little girl loves this carseat. She is 10 months and we are using the recline 3 so when she is sleeping her head is rested on the seat. She seems really comfortable and she does not sweat due to the mesh backing.Date published: 2017-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Kitzy from Sadly didn't fit. Fantastic seat but unfortunately it didn't fit my car. Staff were brilliant as usuual.Date published: 2017-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by LJMA from Great value We brought this seat as it was rear and forward facing and would suit from newborn till 3+. It is a great option for those who are looking to transfer their little one from the car seat into a pushchair/stroller. Great value!Date published: 2017-10-24
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase