Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29er
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29erMBUK gives the Boardman Pro 29er 4/5 Stars!
"The Boardman Pro 29er has a spec that’s a marvel at the price. A transmission based around Shimano’s peerless Deore and XT group set is more than you could reasonably expect at this price. Schwalbe treads on Mavic rims give a good blend of fast-rolling pace and all-weather grip. The carbon seat post is an easy-to-miss bonus, shaving some weight and adding a dose of vibration absorbing comfort."
Click here to read MBUK's full review!
Halfords acknowledges that MBUK is a trademark of Immediate Media.
MBR, Hardtail of the Year - £1000 category, "Not only is it the lightest on test, but the Pro 29er also possesses both lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. Basically it out-accelerates the rest, whilst simultaneously ironing out trail buzz like nothing else. That's an impressive trick to master." Rated 9/10.
Halfords acknowledges that MBR is a Trademark of IPC Media.
The Boardman MTB Pro Hardtail 29er really is a bike that will turn heads for its performance, spec and looks. Over 18 months of testing on some of Europe's toughest trails has resulted in a bike that is rewriting the rule book on how a 29er should ride, with the geometry honed to provide a bike that is both lively and hugely controllable - whilst still incorporating the superb rollover characteristics that 29ers have become renowned for across the globe.
- Superlight X9 Triple Butted Alloy frame with Boardman's signature smooth welds
- 100mm travel RockShox Reba RLT Air Fork with Lockout and 15mm Maxle
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180/160mm rotors
- 20 Speed Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 gearing provides a full range of useable gears, with less weight, and easier, smoother shifting in all terrains
- FSA Comet 368 39/27t chainset with PF30 bottom bracket
- Shimano Deore 2x10 Triggers gear shifters
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus 10 speed clutch rear derailleur
- Mavic XM319 rims on Thru Axle/QR hubs
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Folding 29" x 2.25" tyres provide excellent grip, inspiring confidence
- Boardman's ultra-light E4P SL finishing kit comprised of Handlebars, Stem, Saddle and Carbon Fibre Seat Post
Take a look at our What is a 29er? article to find out more about these MTBs.
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29er Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
How can I get it?
SPEND & SAVE On Cycling*
Web Exclusive. Ends Wednesday 29th April
Spend £100 Save £10
Spend £200 Save £20
Spend £400 Save £40
Spend £600 Save £60
*Discount applied in basket
Excludes Cycle Carriers, Cycle GPS and Wearable Tech