EBCO UCR30 Electric Bike
The EBCO UCR30 Electric Bike is a super bike for those looking for a bike for everyday lesisure cycling, or if they need a reliable bike for their everyday commute. This electric bike offers market leading technology at an amazing price, with comfortable ergonomic handle bars and grips, as well as a fully adjustable stem and a cushioned saddle.
Intrigued and want to know more? Check out our Electric Bike Buyer's Guide for the lowdown on all you need to know!
EBCO UCR30 Electric Bike Extra Info
- FRAME & FORK: Urban commuting roadster single size frame. Built in T6 high grade aluminium finished in Satin Black with SR Suntour suspension fork with pre load. Delivering a responsive, confident and comfortable ride.
- ELECTRIC DRIVE SYSTEM: TRANZX PST brushless high torque electric front hub motor matched to a R.P.M sensor, precise motor controller and the DP08 LED display screen with 3 power support modes and easy start function - to give a smooth power take up.
- BATTERY: Latest technology lithium- ion 36 volt 8 A.H. battery, lock secured and removable for charging (recharger supplied). Range: 40-50 miles (average range in eco mode). Recharge Time: 5-6 hours from flat.
- GEAR SYSTEM: SHIMANO Acera 8 speed derailleur gear system with Revoshift twist gear changer - for simply yet efficient gear shifting with low maintenance.
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Tektro 'v' brake system with motor cut off brake lever - for efficient and power controlled breaking.
- COMFORT PACK: Ergonomic handle bars and grips together with a fully adjustable (for height & reach) stem and a plush comfort gel saddle with adjustable seat post give all EBCO bikes a confident and comfortable riding position. Mudguards and chainguards give superb all weather protection.
- SAFETY PACK: Equipped with a reflector system and full integrated lighting, high performance braking system with safety motor cut out brake lever, smooth rolling puncture resistant tyres with reflective side walls and compliance with all relevant E.U. standards.
About the EBCO Brand
EBCO is a British company with a focus on quality and they have had significant experience and expertise within the premium bike market. Their focus is on producing ebikes that have superb attention to details, are manufactured without compromise and give you unparalleled performance.* Intervening prices may have been charged
Brake Type: V-Brakes Forks: Suntour CR8 Suspension fork Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Maximum Speed: 15mph Number of Gears: 9 Pedals Included: Yes Recharge Time: 5-6 Hrs Suspension: Front Suspension System voltage: 36V Wheel Size: 26"
Battery: Lithium Ion 36V Battery warranty: 1 Year Component warranty: 2 years Frame warranty: 5 Years Front Brake: Tektro V-Brakes Gears: Shimano Acera 8-speed Maximum Range: 30-40 miles Rear Brake: Tektro V-Brakes Rear Mech: Shimano Acera 8 speed Rims: TranzX PST cast alloy Tyres: Kenda 26 x 2.25" tyres with puncture resistant belt
EBCO UCR30 Electric Bike
Cat code: 338142
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
- Free in-store build & inspection* & free 6 week first service* (*excludes products sold by Approved Partners and Trax bikes)
ReviewsEBCO UCR30 Electric Bike 1 1The best bike ever! Where do I start!?! Really fast for pulling away from lights and nimble for in and out of traffic, my top speed has been 22mph. Has three modes on the controller, 1 is Eco mode- most battery life, still giving lots of pull. Mode 2 gives more power, helps on windy days, and mode 3 if for the hills! This mode has taken me up most hills I would of normally of walked up with my other bike. It's got lights front and back, both are powered form the battery, they switch on and off at the controller but the lights automatically come on when its dark. Very sleek design, very few people can see its a electric bike, has a nice rack for storing the battery and holding up to 25kg of luggage. 14 April 20131-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase