Exodus Rear High Mount 3 Cycle Carrier Clamp Fitting
How can I get it?
Web Exclusive - Save while you shop on all Cycling*
Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 Discount applied in basket
Exodus Rear High Mount 3 Cycle Carrier Product Description
The Exodus Rear High Mount 3 Cycle Carrier can carry up to 3 bikes and is mounted directly on to the back of your car leaving the roof free to carry other loads.
The Carrier conveniently comes fully assembled, so there is no need to spend time assembling the product. The Carrier also has a quick release carrier attachment for easier fitting to your vehicle and an advanced ratchet system which allows for frame manipulation, making the carrier easy to fit as well as being able to fold flat for convenient storage.
Features and Benefits of Exodus Rear High Mount 3 Cycle Carrier
- Carries up to 3 bikes
- Comes fully assembled
- Rigid metal clamp fitting included
- Quick release carrier attachment
- Advanced ratchet system for easy fitting
- Can be folded flat for storage
- Advanced cycle locators
- Quick release ratchet adjustment
- High density rubber pads for increased vehicle protection
- Plastic coated attachment clamps
- Mounts directly on to the back of your car
- The roof is left free to carry other loads such as roof boxes
Why buy Exodus?
Exodus offers a range of premium cycle carriers, with improved styling and performance. The carriers are ideal for adventure seekers who want a product that not only looks great, but also delivers reliable performance journey after journey. Exodus already offers a variety of innovative cycle carriers, with more designs expected to be released in the near future. If you‚??re passionate about your bike, this is the brand for you!
Why Buy a Rear Mounted Carrier?
A rear mounted carrier can be fitted directly on to the back of your car leaving the roof free to carry other loads.
Will this carrier fit my car?
This cycle carrier is not suitable for vehicle with modifications such as a rear spoiler.
Fitting Do's and Don'ts
- Do refer to vehicle specific carrier settings enclosed with fitting instructions
- Always ensure that the cycle support arm is tilted slightly upwards
- Do not modify or change vehicle specific settings
- Bend top straps to follow bodywork profile as closely as possible
- Ensure top straps are not load bearing onto composite spoilers or trim
- Ensure bottom clamps are clean and free from dust
- Ensure bottom clamps are not load bearing onto composite spoilers or trim
Most technical problems are caused by the bottom clamps appearing to be 2-3 inches too short to reach the bottom edge of the tailgate. To overcome this problem ensure that the angle adjusters are fully opened, exposing at least 45mm of the bolt between the carrier and the angle adjuster. This is outlined in step 2 of the fitting instructions.
To ensure full compliance with road traffic regulations the use of a lighting board/number plate is required if your vehicle's existing lights/number plate are obscured by this carrier. This is particularly important for vehicles with high mounted rear lights.
- Max. number of bikes carried: 3
- Type of cycle carrier: Rear Mounted
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|
Price when bought separately £110.98
Price when bought separately £119.98