Topeak Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag with Strap
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag with Strap
Intervening prices may have been charged
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Wedge DryBag with StrapThe Topeak Wedge DryBag with Strap has impressive specs: it’s been “sonically welded” and “seam sealed”. This means it’s extremely waterproof and can handle whatever wet weather conditions you can think to throw at it.
It will fit comfortably under your saddle, has a roll closure for added security and is made from 420 and 840 denier nylon for brilliant durability.
Topeak Wedge DryBag with Strap Extra Info
- Rigid EVA foam insulation to protect your belongings
- Nylon strap and buckle mounting for an easy release and mounting function
- Reflective printing and tail light strap for high night visibility
Topeak Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag with Strap is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 4 out of 5 by Billytea from Robust bag This bag suited me so well I bought the same one to replace it after some toe rag stole it from my bike. My view of my fellow human beings has been tainted as a result and Consequently I would give this more stars if it were quicker and easier to remove from the bike. Not to help thieves, but so I could remove it more easily when I lock my bike up somewhere. I think in my case the thief cut it off with a knife like they did my lights. Having a clip like some other bags would be faster for me to remove, but I had avoided that because the plastic clip broke on another bike. The fastening on the opening to this bag this is very tight, which probably makes it very waterproof. However the position of the buckle that holds it under the saddle is such that the bag is quite awkward to open. Those minor issues aside, it's a great bag that (large size) holds everything I want it to- spare tube, puncture repair kit, tools and lights. So far it seems to be completely waterproof.Date published: 2018-04-08Rated 3 out of 5 by Bikemad10 from Well made but needs improvement won't suit all bikes Well made but didn't fit my seat & post combo I've since brought the medium from elsewhere. If the straps fitted further back it would've been ok I got a refundDate published: 2017-07-14Rated 3 out of 5 by rockyloamworld from ok does the job, but unsure about topek brand. the mudguards are pants because the straps are so snappy!, but the tools are great. this product falls between the two, so id say average. large it is not, cant get a rain jacket in there, shame really. who knows if it will last a season. saying that the halfords half price deal was a cheap way to test the product, so a small price to chek the product. i hope i amproven wrongDate published: 2017-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Sanensafe from Every day saddle bag I bought this as the zip on my old Topeak saddle bag died after 5 years. Got this with the 20% discount card that comes with cycle to work scheme so paid less than £20. The bag is superb quality, large enough for 2 tubes, a multi tool, puncture repair kit small lock and my waterproof jacket. It's very stable under the saddle but have put a toe strap round it out of habit and for extra security. I have a small Lezyne LED lamp on the tab which is at a good height for myopic tin box drivers to see. All in a great buy.Date published: 2015-06-28
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Delivery on orders over £40. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase