Unior Chain Rivet Pliers for Workshop
Spend & save on parts, accessories & clothing*
Spend £50, save £10
Spend £100, save £20
Ends Sunday 31st July
*Discount applied in basket
*Excludes cycle technology, bike racks & turbo trainers
*Excludes Approved Partners
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
The Unior Chain Rivet Pliers for Workshop Product Description
The Unior Chain Rivet Pliers feature ergonomic and double plastic dipped handles that offer great comfort while you remove or fit your chains. Higher practicality, effectiveness and functionality are the advantages of these pliers, while less physical effort is needed thanks to its unique and efficient design.
The Unior Chain Rivet Pliers for Workshop Features and Benefits
- High quality tool that is ideal for use in the workshop
- Carbon steel construction is durable
- Single-handed, quick removal and fitting of chains without damage to rivets
- Higher functionality, effectiveness and practicality
- Ergonomic, double plastic dipped handles offer superb comfort
- Less physical effort is required to extract the rivets from the chain thanks to its unique design
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase