Schwalbe Durano Folding Raceguard 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Schwalbe Durano Folding Raceguard 700c
Intervening prices may have been charged
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Schwalbe Durano Dual Compound Raceguard Black
The Schwalbe Durano Dual Compound Raceguard Black is a very popular winter training tyre with highly reduced rolling resistance. It features dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads.
Schwalbe Durano Dual Compound Raceguard Black Extra Info
- Folding tyre for reduced overall weight
- Very hard wearing for training
Bead: Folding Discipline: Road Type: Rear Mudguards
Schwalbe Durano Folding Raceguard 700c is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by stillaliveandcycling from Durano Folding tyre Purchased these tyres while on offer ,super buy , rolling speed is not fantastic however , the grip on these tyres has been superb on wet roads , no punctures yet , only done about 200 miles so far , easy to put on , would purchase againDate published: 2018-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Courty from Great winter training tyre I have now had these tyres for 6 months. I have ridden 3500 miles including 600 miles on Belgium cobbles without any punctures! Good grip even in the wet and roll well.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by GrapeSmugger from Excellent tires year round 6 months, 3000 miles, 0 punctures. Anything tougher isn't as fast, anything faster isn't as tough, these tires have the right balance. Keep them inflated and dig the sharps out once a week. I also use a flexible rubber-based glue to seal any larger cuts. Despite bad roads, crumbling bike paths, flinty dirt tracks, hedge trimming (although I think I got lucky with that) I've not had a single puncture. Even have a couple of flat spots due to emergency stops and they're still going. They also grip well in the wet; right through a wet winter on diesel and manure covered roads I never had a problem, might as well have been a dry road. Get these over the other model listed; this is the new 2015 tread pattern and they're lighter.Date published: 2015-06-22
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase