Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle Carrier
Claim your free Saris cycle lock with any Saris cycle carrier*
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle CarrierStrap your bikes onto your car and go on an adventure with the Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle Carrier. Made from 100% recyclable and non-rusting materials, this cycle carrier will fit most bikes and most cars. It secures bikes firmly in place with ratchet straps which'll stabilise the bikes as well as absorb road shock.
Will this cycle carrier fit my car?
Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle Carrier Extra Info
- Lifetime warranty
- Absorbs road shock
- Integrated ratcheted straps secure bikes in place
- Will hold up to 3 bikes
- Made with materials that are 100% recyclable as well as non-rusting
- Injection moulded engineered resin construction
Please be aware that because electric bikes are heavier than standard bikes, this cycle carrier can only hold 1 electric bike.(based on an average weight of 25kg each)
Load Capacity: 45kg No. of bikes held: 3 Type: Rear Mounted Cycle Carriers Max bike weight: 15kg
Saris Bones Blue 3 Bike Rear Cycle Carrier is rated out of 5 by 479.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny B from Best trunk rack out there I used this on my Ford Escape and on a Toyota Corolla. I have jacked with numerous other trunk racks that weren't worth the scrap metal, especially compared to this one. The ratcheting strap system is genius! No more tying knots, hoping they stay tight enough to keep the rack on. The bike straps are durable and hold things securely, and the rack is super lightweight, making it easy to install by yourself, even if you're short and small. I have a truck now, so I don't use it anymore, but I know the person I sold it to loves it as well!Date published: 2018-05-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Hammy B from So far so good Have only used it a few times but it seems really stable and solid. Took a while to figure out what goes where, and the instructions are only semi-helpful but now that we have got used to mounting it, it is pretty easy.Date published: 2018-05-08Rated 4 out of 5 by The hammer from Yes i would So far i have no complaintsDate published: 2018-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by EC from Sturdy bike rack A sturdy looking bike rack for 3 bikes. Like the modern construction, feels solid.Date published: 2018-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Daniel from Intuitive, sturdy and reliable product This is stable, sturdy, all-rounder well made product. It took me 5 minutes to get my head around the installation, it was pretty intuitive.Date published: 2018-04-23Rated 4 out of 5 by catseyes from Fits well but a strap broke putting the first bike on.... Easy to figure out as a first tie installer. But the plastic straps are not easy to use. one of the lock mechanisms on the strap has broken first time out. It doesn't bode well for longevity of the product.Date published: 2018-04-20Rated 5 out of 5 by The girl with two bikes from I love my bike rack It's so worth the money and already came in handy many times.Date published: 2018-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Fabimtb from it is a product of excellent quality in materials I would buy this product again and again, because it is a product of excellent quality in materials and its design is very functional.Date published: 2018-04-14
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase