Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier
10% off all cycle carriers and roof boxes*
*Excludes fully fitted roof box bundle deals
Discount already applied
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier
The Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier is a fast mounting and foldable 2 Bike carrier designed for station wagons and Hatchbacks. It's easy to mount onto the rear door and easy to pack away when not in use - perfect hassle free way to transport your bike.
Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier Extra Info
- The carrier's high position on the car keeps the rear lights and number plate visible at all times
- All parts in contact with the car are coated with a rubber solution for maximum protection to the vehicle
- Easy to mount to the rear hatch with a unique snapon system
- Quick relaese straps adjustable for different wheel sizes.
- Extendable wheel trays for large bikes
- Quickly folds for easy storage
- Outer bike position lockable to carrier for security
- Will only fit specific vehicles so check out the Thule -fit guide on Thule.com
Load Capacity: 30kg No. of bikes held: 2 Type: Rear Mounted Cycle Carriers Type of cycle carrier: Rear Door Mount Max bike weight: 15kg
Thule Clipon 9106 Bike Carrier is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 4 out of 5 by Kathy2222 from Good but tricky Delivery - very good. Instructions to put together - Come on Thule you can do better, totally rubbish instructions and the settings where not right for my car so needed to adjust again once I had made it. Annoying. Weighty - Its heavy and I am fairly fit and able. Putting it on the car - On your own VERY TRICKY but it can be done once you master an art and grow an extra pair of hands. Product - Great for holding the bike secure, feels very stable on the back of the car, quick to put the bike on and off. The sticky protective pads are rubbish and you need more than provided which given the cost of the rack is dispointing as they cost pennies. No instructions for just carrying one bike and moving the lock to the shorter arm. Not sure I would trust the lock in a high risk area but its fine for ability to leave the bike for short time. Its a bit of a pain to store in a small space when not on the car does not fold down that much.Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Mingledog from Well designed product Took a while to assemble and adjust to vehicle, once fitted very secure and easy to fix bikes to.Date published: 2016-08-01Rated 4 out of 5 by IanDLS from Quick Loader Managed to make it up myself quite comfortably, and lined it up nicely on our Kia Sportage, to ensure lights and number plates were clear. It was a little awkward getting the top clips onto the car initially, but once you bend the plastic clamps and it 'takes' - it's very easy to lift on and off. It's heavy... so I'd not allow a child to do it for you....! I do worry about leaving it on the car when unattended. Wish there was a better way of keeping it secure. It can be removed too easily for my liking. I also think it's very over-priced.... I gave it some serious thought but do believe its £50 too much.Date published: 2016-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by hghubbert from Very easy to fit and remove This bike rack is an excellent piece of kit. It's a little fiddly and awkward to put together as the instructions are not that clear, but once you have figured this out it can be mounted or removed from your car in seconds and holds the bikes firmly in place.Date published: 2015-09-23Rated 4 out of 5 by RJ01 from Very good sturdy product. This product was quite simple to assemble if the instructions were followed correctly. Once assembled it fitted onto my KIA Sportage Alpine with ease. It would have been beneficial to have two spare rubber buffers (fitted to upper support hook arms) although a couple of self adhesive buffers sufficed. This is a very sturdy carrier and with two cycles loaded was firm and secure. The outer locking cycle bracket is of great benefit.Date published: 2015-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by NigelBW from Quick to fit and secure mounting I wanted a bike carrier that would quickly and easily be fitted to my car and would be securely mounted with no wobbles or flapping straps. The Thule Clipon 9106 certainly fits the bill. Once it has been put together and set up for your vehicle mounting it is simple. It is, however, quite heavy and is better mounted by two people, although I just about manage by myself. Once on it is very firm with no fears of it working loose or falling off. The bikes can be locked on to prevent theft of the bikes. However, it I have one slight criticism it is that the carrier itself cannot be locked to the vehicle. This could be quite simply achieved by making the two levers lockable.Date published: 2015-08-19
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase