Boardman Hybrid Team Bike 2014
Boardman Hybrid Team Bike 2014Cycling Active, New Bike Tested; "A good looking, generally well thought-out hybrid that excels on the commute."
Halfords acknowledges that Cycling Active is a trademark of IPC Media.
Fusing the best technologies from MTB and Road, the Boardman Hybrid Team Bike 2014 is a simply superb hybrid bike that is light, fast and stable. Boardman's beautiful smooth welded triple butted alloy frame is complemented by a full carbon fork for increased stiffness, steering response and improved vibration dampening, whilst the 20 speed SRAM Apex drivetrain and powerful Avid Elixir 1 Hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you are always in control - whether you're tackling the Monday morning commute or trying to beat your own PB on a training ride.
- 6061 Triple Butted Alloy Frame with Boardman’s Signature Smooth Welds
- Full Uni-directional Carbon Fibre Tapered Fork
- Avid Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm rotors for superb stopping power and excellent reliability
- 20 Speed SRAM Apex gearing provides a wide range of road orientated gearing, ensuring there is always an appropriate gear, whether you're leisurely riding with your family or pushing your own performance to the limit on a training ride
- FSA Gossamer Compact 50/34t chainset with Mega Exo external bottom bracket
- SRAM S700 2x10 Trigger Gear Shifters
- SRAM Apex 10 speed Rear Derailleur
- Mavic XM319 32 hole rims on QR hubs
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700c x 28c tyres provide excellent grip with minimal rolling resistance, perfect for fast road and inner city riding
- Boardman's signature E4P finishing kit comprising Handlebars, Stem, Seat Post and Saddle
Boardman Hybrid Team Bike 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
Boardman Hybrid Team Bike 2014 Size Guide
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket