Sony XAV-AX100 6.4-Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Sony XAV-AX100 6.4-Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Connect your iPhone or Andriod device to the Sony XAV-AX100 6.4-Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. Enjoy the many features that will keep you entertained while your on the road. The touchscreen display helps you easily navigate to your desired application. Stream music and make calls with its intelligent voice control via Bluetooth.
Sony XAV-AX100 6.4-Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Extra Info
- Voice control with Apple Car Play and Android Auto™
- Connect your iPhone / Android phone and easily access apps directly on the headunit screen
- Navigate, communicate and play music, with intelligent voice control via Bluetooth - Siri with Apple CarPlay / Voice control with Android Auto
- Clear and fast responsive 6.4-inch touch screen
- Enjoy immersive audio by powerful amplification with 4 x 55W Dynamic Reality Amp 2 for clear and detailed sounds
- Rear view camera ready
- Ergonomic rotary dial for distraction-free operation
- Create virtual speakers on your dashboard with the Dynamic Stage Organiser
Bluetooth Compatible: Yes Front AUX: No Made for iPod: No MP3: Yes Rear Aux input: No USB: Yes CD Player: No DIN size: Double DVD Player: No Preouts: 3 Radio Function: AM/FM Remote Control Included: No SD Card Slot: No Stalk adaptor compatible: Yes
Sony XAV-AX100 6.4-Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 5 out of 5 by 2017kelly from Excellent Bought and had this fitted in my daughters car. It's a fantastic gadget that keeps your eyes on the road and not on your car stereo. Everything is connected via Bluetooth or a lead and it's voice operated. Makes calls, sends texts, gives directions, and plays music.Date published: 2017-12-14Rated 5 out of 5 by derenglander from Fantastic Features I did a lot of research before buying this product and it really is what I have been looking forDate published: 2017-12-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Alfa12 from Works well but doesn't go beyond expectations After much deliberation I chose this for my 2012 Alfa Mito. One of the main draws was the fact that this is one of the least aftermarket looking units and the inclusion of a physical volume knob as opposed to purely touch screen which I don't think is the best in a car. I use the unit with Apple CarPlay and it works well. A couple of my dislikes are related to features of apple CarPlay rather than this unit itself so worth making sure you know the features of CarPlay/android auto before you take the plunge. The Bluetooth works well with good call quality and I think overall audio quality when playing music is better than the original stereo in my car. The screen is good quality too and I find it easy to see in all la get conditions - the screen has a nice transition when I turn my lights on so it isn't too bright at night which is a nice touch. Couple of small negatives - some units offer customisable backlighting to buttons so you can match the rest of your dashboard but this unit doesn't although the white backlighting is at least a neutral colour. My only concern is that the track skip buttons don't feel particularly high quality and the one I use more often already feels 'softer' to push than the other but otherwise the unit seems solid. Overall happy with the unit as it does exactly what I wanted and looks neat. Given the fact cheaper comparable units are available a couple of surprise and delight features would be nice but this is still a decent overall unit that does exactly as it says on the tin.Date published: 2017-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnny4747 from F Really good product, very good fitting service. Had this item fitted by the West Wickham branch very good team very efficient & very friendly.Date published: 2017-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Batmobile66 from Great thanks install Hi All I just got my new SONY logo nstalled in my xtrail The installer was Brillant He had done extra research before install and did a great job He also talked me through all the details. And did a perfect factory fit. I'm a happy customer Keep up the good work.Date published: 2017-08-27Rated 3 out of 5 by Tony2pp from Sony head unit Works ok but won't connect to android auto. Have tried everything to get it to work!!Date published: 2017-07-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Dabsaba from Sony xav Great stereo amazing sound. Probably one of the user friendliest stereos about. The volume knob makes a huge difference and also the art button allows you to automatically reduce volume.Date published: 2017-07-03Rated 2 out of 5 by MarkG1234 from Flawed, android auto is the only good bit Fitted this last night, mixed initial impressions. Could have so easily been great, but ended up disappointing. Pros Screen very clear, touchscreen works well Android Auto is superb, really very very slick, lots of app support (Google Music, Spotify, Google Maps and more) Minimalist design which i like Great sound quality Very good video and audio format support Cons Startup nag screen (this is a huge issue for me) Only 1 USB port (and no fast charge from it) No support for playlists (m3u, pls) Embarrassingly bad USB playback modes (shuffle whole device, repeat track, that's it) Slow to boot up 1990's file system support (FAT12!! FAT16, FAT32, that's it, no EXT4, no exFAT, no NTFS). Windows 10 can't even format a large USB disk in these ancient formats anymore, they are so old. No Google Now/Siri from PTT button when connected via Bluetooth (totally possible, my old Pioneer unit worked fine, this one says not possible!!)Date published: 2017-05-29
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase