Trax TR.1 Rigid Mountain Bike Product Description
Trax Bikes are supplied boxed for self assembly.*
The Trax TR.1 Rigid 19" Mountain Bike has a rigid steel frame designed for low maintenance and town and trail use. Featuring front and rear V-brakes, for superior braking performance, and 18-speed gears, offering flexible riding, the Trax TR.1 is a great first time mountain bike providing all the key components required for an enjoyable cycling experience.
Features & Benefits of the Trax TR.1 Rigid MTB
- Rigid steel mountain bike frame and forks for low maintenance and strength
- Powerful front and rear V-brakes for reliable braking and stopping power
- 18-speed gears, ideal in all riding situations
- Great for both town and trail use
Frame decals may vary slightly from image shown.
*We can build your Trax Bike for you...for only £19.99.
- Our trained experts can build your Trax bike ready to take away
- 22 point safety check and pre-delivery inspection
- Free 6 week first service
Bike build is only available in-store. Please contact your Local Store for more information.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 14.5
- Exact Frame Size: 20"
- Forks: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- Front Brake: Logan Steel V-Brakes
- Number of Gears: 18
- Rear Brake: Logan Steel V-Brakes
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Chainset: 24x34x42
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Gender: Mens
- Pedals: Black resin
- Rims: 26" Alloy Silver
- Tyres: MTB Tyres
- Gear Shifters: SRAM MRX 204
- Stem: Steel
- Suspension: Rigid
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|