Haynes BMW 3 Series Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the BMW 3 Series, petrol engines from September 1996 to 2003.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i & 330i (E46 models), Saloon, Coupe & Touring
- 4-cyl petrol: 1.8 litre, 1.9 litre & 2.0 litre inc. 'Valvetronic' engines
- 6-cyl petrol: 2.2 litre, 2.5 litre, 2.8 litre & 3.0 litre
Does not cover the Convertible, M3 or diesel models or the 4-cyl 1.6 litre.
Vehicle Make: BMW Vehicle Model: BMW 3 Series
Haynes BMW 3 Series (Sept 96-03) Manual
Cat code: 789065
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
ReviewsHaynes BMW 3 Series (Sept 96-03) Manual 3 3does not cover compacts Haynes manuals are always great value for money and are an invaluable source of knowledge... It's just a shame the 3 series book doesn't cover compacts. 31 December 2011haynes manual Deos what it says on the tin, could be a little more detail but for home DIY its fine. 16 December 2011Best available advice Haynes Manuals are excellent for the amateur mechanic and you know when the job is too big 29 April 20101-3 of 3
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase