- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Ford Mondeo Petrol and Diesel Manual (07-12) Product Description
The Haynes Ford Mondeo Petrol and Diesel Manual covers hatchback, saloon and estate cars from April 2007 to April 2012 (07 to 61 reg). As part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals, this handbook is essential for the workshop and ideal for the DIY enthusiast. Laid out in an easy to read and clear format, with detailed photographs and line drawings, the manual offers a comprehensive guide to servicing, repairing and maintaining your vehicle.
Features and Benefits of Ford Mondeo Petrol and Diesel Manual (07 - 12) Manual
- Step-by-step procedures with hundreds of detailed drawings and photographs
- Written by experts with hands-on experience
- New colour cutaway on cover to help customers find the correct manual for their car
- Improved rear cover showing real life DIY situations, content details and sample pages
- Haynes Hints provide invaluable short cuts and professional know how
- Tools Tips save time, temper and money
- Spanner Ratings tell you exactly how difficult a task is
- New sections include MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
- Quick and easy fault diagnosis, maintenance and servicing sections
- Wiring diagrams
- Hatchback, Saloon & Estate
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc)
- Diesel: 1.8 litre (1753cc) and 2.0 litre (1998cc)
Covers the following models
Does NOTcover 1.6, 2.3 or 2.5 litre petrol engines, or 2.0 litre FFV (flexfuel) or 'Ecoboost'. Does NOT cover 2.2 litre diesel engine.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by T1GHE Helped me do all my DIY jobs Although I know my way around a car, these manuals save you time finding things and how to access them. I bought this to change my bonnet cable that snapped. It gave me all the info I needed to gain access to the cable and important pointers. Worth it if you plan on doing some work on your Mondeo and need a little guidance. 01 May 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Jamo9809 maintain your own mondeo Shrink wrapped and comprehensive. Contains detailed breakdowns of every corner of car. Exploded diagrams and step by step instructions for all common tasks. Will save a fortune on garage charges on bleeding brakes, changing sparkplugs and air filters and tons more. Fantastic. 28 December 20141-2 of 2
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase