- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Mazda MX5 (1989-1995) G - 55 manual
The Mazda MX5 (1989-1995) G - 55 Manual is part of Haynes' bestselling range of car maintenance and repair manuals, designed to offer expert advice to motorists.
An ideal purchase for the hands-on motor enthusiast, the manual provides an informative step-by-step guide to anything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
No matter whether this is a purchase for the DIY devotee or a professional mechanic, the encyclopaedic information on display is perfectly suitable. Complicated procedures are condensed into simple diagrams, while essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions are covered in the introductory section. Including exclusive sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms it is obvious why Haynes is the market leader.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Mazda MX5 (1989-1995) G - 55 Manual
- Illustrated step-by-step procedures that are simple to follow
- Written by those who have first-and experience using common tools
- Colour cutaway on the cover to direct customers to the correct manual for their car
- Enhanced rear cover depicting real DIY situations, contents and sample pages
- Haynes Hints offer vital short cuts and professional knowledge
- Informative tool tips and spanner ratings to rate the difficulty of a task
- Exclusive new sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
Vehicles Covered in this Haynes Manual
- Mazda MX-5 (1989 - Sept 50) G to 55 plate
- MX-5 Mk1, Mk2 and 2.5 (NA & NB series)
- Petrol: 1.6L (1597cc) & 1.8L (1840cc) normally aspirated engines
Does not cover Mk3 (NC series) or automatic transmission, also does not fully cover imported models badged Eunos or turbocharged engines.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase