Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Buying Options
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual Product Description
The Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual is included within the range of bestselling car manuals provide by Haynes which will instruct you in the best way possible, how to maintain and repair your Peugeot 308.
The manual itself has been derived from a hands on perspective, which offers expert advice and all the technical details necessary to get the job done. Its numerous sections which include MOT test checks, roadside repairs, fault diagnosis, general repair and even a glossary for important terms, offer great information and diagrams in order to help you tackle the problems and upkeep of your car.
With this guide offering great value for money and excellent information, it's clear that this manual provides everything required for the everyday mechanic and DIY enthusiast wanting to improve and repair their car. As the manual covers all bases including an introduction section, combined with essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions, it is easy to see why this bestselling manual is an absolute must buy for people who work with cars regularly.
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual Features and Benefits
- A complete hardback manual, designed to offer everything needed to carry out repairs, overhauls and those crucial roadside repairs
- A spanner rating system, to tell you how tough a job really is
- It includes many differing wiring diagrams and a Haynes Hints section for important shortcuts and professional advice
- Step-by step procedures combined with useful diagrams are used throughout
- Weekly checks section as well as routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- A full introduction to the car and all the safety aspects it has been designed with
Vehicles Covered In This Haynes Manual
- Peugeot 308 Hatchback and Estate (SW) from 2007- 2012
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1397cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc), VTi engines and 1.6 litre (1598cc) THP turbo engines from 2007-2012
- Turbo- Diesel: 1.6 litre (1598cc)HDi from April 2007- 2012
Does not cover the 2.0 litre Petrol or 2.0 litre Diesel engines.
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluenose007 from Excellent purchase I have brought an Haynes manual for the majority of the cars I have owned and they are a very good source of reference. It's not a replacement for a fully trained mechanic but they are very useful in helping you do simple jobs on the car that otherwise would cost you money better spent on something else. Excellent reference manual.Date published: 2017-03-22Rated 5 out of 5 by marcar from Very clear illustration and explanation This manual gives step-by-step instructions for the completion of each task, along with helpful tips for getting the job done; and, photographs show what it all looks like. A useful tool to give confidence to a novice.Date published: 2014-01-07
Next Day Delivery
FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase