Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual Product Description
The Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual is included within the range of bestselling car manuals provide by Haynes which will instruct you in the best way possible, how to maintain and repair your Peugeot 308.
The manual itself has been derived from a hands on perspective, which offers expert advice and all the technical details necessary to get the job done. Its numerous sections which include MOT test checks, roadside repairs, fault diagnosis, general repair and even a glossary for important terms, offer great information and diagrams in order to help you tackle the problems and upkeep of your car.
With this guide offering great value for money and excellent information, it's clear that this manual provides everything required for the everyday mechanic and DIY enthusiast wanting to improve and repair their car. As the manual covers all bases including an introduction section, combined with essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions, it is easy to see why this bestselling manual is an absolute must buy for people who work with cars regularly.
Haynes Peugeot 308 (07- 12) Manual Features and Benefits
- A complete hardback manual, designed to offer everything needed to carry out repairs, overhauls and those crucial roadside repairs
- A spanner rating system, to tell you how tough a job really is
- It includes many differing wiring diagrams and a Haynes Hints section for important shortcuts and professional advice
- Step-by step procedures combined with useful diagrams are used throughout
- Weekly checks section as well as routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- A full introduction to the car and all the safety aspects it has been designed with
Vehicles Covered In This Haynes Manual
- Peugeot 308 Hatchback and Estate (SW) from 2007- 2012
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1397cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc), VTi engines and 1.6 litre (1598cc) THP turbo engines from 2007-2012
- Turbo- Diesel: 1.6 litre (1598cc)HDi from April 2007- 2012
Does not cover the 2.0 litre Petrol or 2.0 litre Diesel engines.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 5 out of 5 by marcar Very clear illustration and explanation This manual gives step-by-step instructions for the completion of each task, along with helpful tips for getting the job done; and, photographs show what it all looks like. A useful tool to give confidence to a novice. 07 January 20141-1 of 1
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase