Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual
How can I get it?
Free Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) ManualHaynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual is a clear, step-by-step guide showing you how to do everything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs. The reference section includes handy info such as, dimensions and weights, general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding.
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual Extra Info
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals
- Covers the Saab 9-3, petrol and diesel engines from September 2002 to September 2007 (52 to 57 reg)
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing and towing
- Full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- Repairs and overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes and body equipment
- Glossary of technical terms
- Features photographs and full colour wiring diagrams
- Ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic
VEHICLES COVERED IN THIS HAYNES MANUAL
- Saloon & Estate/SportWagon (from Sept 2002) & Convertible (from Sept 2003), inc. special/limited editions.
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc) turbo
- Turbo-diesel: 1.9 litre (1910cc)
Please not - Does NOT cover models with 1.8 litre or 2.8 litre petrol engines or 2.2 litre diesel engine or the new Saab 9-3 range introduced September 2007.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by connor2202 Excellent engineering reference. Haynes manuals are reliable and well written sources of knowledge. This one is no exception. 12 November 2014Rated 4 out of 5 by ItsReevesy Haynes manual An ideal reference book for any car owner. In this day and age you seem to need one of these to do the most straight forwards task on your own car. 15 January 20111-2 of 2
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase