Haynes Vauxhall Astra Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Vauxhall Astra covers petrol engines from May 2004 to 2008 (04 to 08 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, Sport Hatch & Estate with petrol engines, inc. special/limited editions from May 2004 to 2008 (04 to 08 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1364cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc) & 1.8 litre (1796cc)
Does NOT cover TwinTop models, 1.6 litre/2.0 litre turbo engines, 1.6 litre VVT engine or dual fuel models
Vehicle Make: Vauxhall Vehicle Model: Vauxhall Astra
Haynes Vauxhall Astra (May 04 - 08) Manual
Cat code: 967778
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 6pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery Monday to Friday
Order by 6pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
ReviewsHaynes Vauxhall Astra (May 04 - 08) Manual 1 1haynes vauxhall manual A very useful manual, but would have liked more diagrams on the electrical side for things like the power steering pump, other than that it is ok 10 October 20101-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase