Topeak Morph Mountain Bike Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Morph Mountain Bike Pump
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TOPEAK MORPH MOUNTAIN BIKE PUMPThe Topeak Morph Mountain Bike Pump can quickly fill Mountain Bike tyres and fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. This pump even has a fold out foot pad to stabilise it.
TOPEAK MORPH MOUNTAIN BIKE PUMP Extra Info
- Fits Presta, Dunlop and Schrader valves
- Flexible hose to prevent breakage
- Fold out foot pad stabilises pump
- Capacity: 160 PSI / 11 Bar
- Barrel: Butted Aluminium
- Weight: 250g
Topeak Morph Mountain Bike Pump is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rabbyl from Mighty Morph'n Just takes the hassle out of pumping up MTB high volume tyres and it's not that much bulkier than a minipump. For a few extra £ you could get one with a guage but I don't tend to measure - I just squeeze my tyres. BC Discount made this a great deal.Date published: 2017-02-28Rated 5 out of 5 by PhilD73 from Powerful pump, works well. But a few niggles Just what you need on the trail to quickly pump up MTB tyres to proper pressure. Light and portable and easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone - it works so well that it fully warrants 5 stars. There are however 3 little things that stop this pump from being absolutely perfect. Firstly, the fold-out T handle is a very useful feature. However, the handle doesn't lock into the T position - it can move slightly and there is a very unfortunate pinch point - I managed to pinch my hand withing 30 seconds of using the pump. So some care is needed, or wear gloves! Another gripe is that, although the pump is supplied with a mounting bracket, there are no instructions showing how to fit the bracket to your frame. Zip ties, shown on the packaging, are not in fact supplied with the pump. Finally, the pump head has no cover, so is open to dirt ingress.Date published: 2015-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by chrisooo from does what a pump should do with not too much sweat Too many hand pumps claim to be able to get to useable psi but dont in practice. Maybe they will if you are superman with large arm muscles. I am not and dont have. This is a big barrel pump so inflates tyres quite fast. I was able to get to 60 psi no problem ( my other expensive hand pump was 30 psi max with my muscles ). The simple trick is that u rest it on the ground and push against that! It seems well made but it has a rather fragile foot rest ( that I wont be using) Time will tell how long it lasts, but I intend to only use it for puncture repairs and top ups when away. I m sure there are other worthy examples of this type of pump, so regard this a thumb up for the type as much as this example.Date published: 2013-07-01
FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase