Thule VeloCompact 925
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Thule VeloCompact 925
10% off all cycle carriers and roof boxes*
*Excludes fully fitted roof box bundle deals
Discount already applied
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule VeloCompact 925The Thule VeloCompact 925 is the next generation of compact and lightweight towball mounted bike carriers, perfect for everyday use for 2 Bikes. When not in use the carrier will fold flat to store and will fit in most family size car boots. This carrier comes complete with locks and locks the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the car. The VeloCompact is pre-assembled and fully City crash test compliant.
Thule VeloCompact 925 Extra Info
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots.
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included)
- Pre-assembled, no tools required.
Central lock: Yes Load Capacity: 46kg No. of bikes held: 2 Weight: 14.3kg Max bike weight: 25kg
Thule VeloCompact 925 is rated out of 5 by 19.Rated 5 out of 5 by Oldwatsonian from Excellent Bike Carrier I bought this Thule carrier to replace the one that I had on the back of my motorhome. It is far safer and is held tightly on to the tow ballDate published: 2017-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by 1969Dave1969 from Does the job nicely After the initial disappointment of receiving the rack with damage and parts missing, the replacement (delivered within 24 hours) was just as expected. High quality, very easy to assemble and perfect for what I needed. Can be fitted to the vehicle and 2 bikes loaded within 5 minutes. Very sturdy and does not appear to move at all during bumpy journeys.Date published: 2017-10-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Sophie37 from excellent product Bought this to replace a Maxxtrak. This very much better & far easier to use. Wish I had gone for this first!!!Date published: 2017-07-20Rated 1 out of 5 by greenstick from Dosen't Fit a Land Rover Discovery I bought thisfrom Halfords as it seemed the best value and fast delivery. The unit is easy to put together and easy to attach to the tow bar. The only problem was, once you put a bike on the rack on my Discovery 4, the handlebar of my hybrid bike was resting on the back windscreen! Obviously, it wasn't useable like this and back it went.Date published: 2017-07-17Rated 5 out of 5 by 0004BAY from Easy to fit Great product with straight forward instructions and quality buildDate published: 2017-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Loonybiker57 from Quality Bike Rack As you would expect for the money, this is a quality piece of kit! Very easy to fit, very secure on the car and very easy to mount the bikes on securely. Love it!Date published: 2017-05-16Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeffers999 from A little disappointed after reading reviews I bought this carrier having read all the excellent reviews. I wanted something to replace my Buzzrack which took 4 bikes but was now too big as I rarely take more than 2. A lot of reviews speak highly of the quality but while the basic chassis is good there are poor quality parts such as the plastic clip that you press to lock/unlock to the towball. This had fallen off in the box and is not very secure and if you lose it you can't get the carrier on or off. The clamps are not very adaptable and are of lesser quality than the Buzzrack and the locks are very poor quality - I wouldn't trust my bike on here unattended for long. The other weakness in my opinion is that for road bike tyres the straps struggle to get them tight enough so there is a lot of movement when in transit. The Buzzrack had canvas-type straps which while not as attractive were much more secure. In summary, a lot of money for a fairly ordinary rack. Personally I will be selling mine on and going back to Roofbox for a smaller Buzzrack.Date published: 2017-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Yorvik from This product has several practical features Straight forward to fit onto our car towball, the bike rack is sturdy & supports 2 bikes with confidence. The rack will expand In width to suit various bike sizes & then contract to fit inside the car's load space if desired. The foot operated flip down feature works well & is simple to operate to allow access to the car's hatch space while the rack & bikes are in place. One key locks the rack to the towball & the bikes to the rack for security. A spare is supplied.Date published: 2017-05-10
Next Day Delivery
£3.99 or FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase