- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule VeloCompact 925The Thule VeloCompact 925 is the next generation of compact and lightweight towball mounted bike carriers, perfect for everyday use for 2 Bikes. When not in use the carrier will fold flat to store and will fit in most family size car boots. This carrier comes complete with locks and locks the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the car. The VeloCompact is pre-assembled and fully City crash test compliant.
Thule VeloCompact 925 Extra Info
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots.
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included)
- Pre-assembled, no tools required.
Load Capacity: 46kg No. of bikes held: 2 Max bike weight: 25kg
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by LenW Quality product and easy to use. Like most Thule products it has been thought through. It is virtually assembled when it comes out of the box requiring only a minimal amount of work. The instructions are pictorial but easy enough to follow. It has a 7 pin plug for the electrics and an adapt or is needed if you a 13 pin socket. It mounts on the tow at easily but does require adjustment first time for a proper fit. It's worth test mounting the bikes to get the best fit but it's easier than the hang on style we had before. The ratchet straps and securing bars are excellent particularly with the locks. We also use a padlock and wire to prevent theft. Switch off your parking sensors as they will show red every time you slow down. It folds down small enough to go in the boot and stores well to. 22 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Larkie Old cyclist I bought this product as a replacement for a Thule roof cycle rack when I changed my car to a much higher car and could no longer reach the roof rack. What a excellent piece of engineering and really easy to use and the added bonus is that access to the boot/tailgate is still available. Great equipment. 08 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Murdoch60 Bike Carrier After considering other options for bike carriers, this one is by far the simplest to use.Easy to attach to the vehicle and easy to store away in the boot of your vehicle when not being used. 04 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Kelpie2 Good Instructions are without words, only pictures. Not all easy to follow. I was particularly puzzled by the electric cable and only gradually realised I needed to buy an adaptor if the car had a 21 pin socket. Didn't need glue for the number plate - good plastic clips for this. Nice having integral locks for carrier to car and bikes to carrier. 01 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackabeano Can not fault it Wow can not believe how easy it is to use. Just drop it on pull the handle down to lock and load the bikes on. So much easier and quicker than before an love the tilt to enable boot entry. Worth every penny 14 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Mightygwyn Easy to fit Simple to assemble. Easy to fit to tow bar. Easy to fit bikes on although some fiddling to set the arms in the correct place in order the bikes are firmly held but the metal arms are not in contact with the frame of the bike nearest the vehicle. 11 July 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Biggbiker Thule VeloCompact 925 First Class product! Easy to assemble, and simple to use. Lightweight and compact (for a bike carrier at least). Very impressed. Would have scored five stars if it was £50 cheaper :-) 12 June 20161-7 of 7
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase