GoPro Hero5 Black Camera
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
GoPro Hero5 Black Camera
The GoPro Hero5 Black Camera is the most powerful and easy-to-use GoPro ever, thanks to its 4K video, voice control, one-button simplicity, touch display and waterproof design.Don’t forget an SD card for your GoPro, view the range here
Smooth stabilized video, crystal-clear audio and pro-quality photo capture combine with GPS to make HERO5 Black simply the best GoPro. And when it’s time to edit and share, HERO5 Black automatically uploads footage to your GoPro Plus cloud account* to provide easy access on your phone. Then, you can create amazing videos automatically with Quik™, the GoPro editing app.
Click here to find out more about GoPro
GoPro Hero5 Black Camera Extra Info
- Stunning 4K30 video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes
- 2 inch touch display allows you to preview and playback your shots, change settings and trim your footage, all on your GoPro
- Enjoy hands-free control of your GoPro using simple voice commands
- Advanced video stabilisation enables HERO5 Black to capture stunningly smooth video handheld, mounted to your favourite gear, and more
- Durable by design, HERO5 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
- GPS Location Capture captures the location where your photos and videos are taken
- Now available with Quick for desktop v2.1 - which means you can now use the GPS location feature to overlay your telemetry into your edits! This means that you can show anyone & everyone how fast, how high or how far you have gone whilst filming your adventure!
Battery Life: Up to 2 hours Resolution: 4k Touchscreen: Yes Type: Action Cameras Waterproof: Yes Photo Resolution: 12 MP Voice Control: Yes
GoPro Hero5 Black Camera is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 1 out of 5 by Darkmouse from Simply not good enough Despite updating and trying numerous recommended sd cards, this camera continues to behave badly. Can't imagine why gopro went with this junk. Going to sell it as soon as I can and get a different one. Appalling product.Date published: 2017-08-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Bobz98 from Great Easy to use Easy to carry Quality of picture is greatDate published: 2017-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Spikey0321 from Does what it says on the tin. After watching plenty of cycling videos on YouTube I wanted to have a go at recording some footage of my rides being a keen cyclist in both road and mountain disciplines. The camera has performed perfectly as expected. Be warned however, make sure your computer is up to the task of editing your videos, mine ground to a halt as soon as I tried reviewing, this is in no way the fault of the camera but makes for a very pricey new hobby if you haven't considered the additional hardware.Date published: 2017-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Domenique from OUTSTANDING Got this for my hubby for Fathersday And he loves it .This go Pro is for sure the best they have made .Family of five and we all love it we are very adventures,so it's been on the car ,in the ocean in the river in just 4 days so far can't fault it at all .Date published: 2017-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by GoProGeek from Great product & got price match Delivery was super quick and the item is fantastic. Found it cheaper elsewhere two days after I bought it but luckily with Halford's price match I got the difference back! Thank you :)Date published: 2017-04-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Rajan15 from Great product The GoPro is a great gadget. When I opened it, it looked and felt premium and well made. The software is easy to use and needs little instruction. The different modes make it perfect for filming different situations but you MUST remember that all amazing footage is the product of good editing. Despite the fact, the GoPro is good, I'd recommend learning some editing to get the most out of it. Low light situations are harder to make look good and that's where editing the footage comes in.Date published: 2016-12-26Rated 2 out of 5 by spongebobmandypants from Product as expected, however software bugs need ironing out Overall good camera, standard is as expected - biggest issue is with the go freezing. updated to latest firmware, still present, using approved memory card too. when using phone app to remotely control camera, its 50/50 whether the connection establishes first time - often have to remove the connection and resetup.Date published: 2016-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by carlsim1970 from Hero 5 This is the first hero I have owned and I'm very happy with it . Some nice new features like waterproof to 10 meters, which I have already tested and it worked perfectly, it's nice to have a touch screen albeit a little fiddly on such a small screen , overall I'm very happy with it , only one small complaint and that is I bought this camera just after the release date as I was going diving in the Maldives and thought it would be ideal to use it there , unfortunately there are no accessories available for the phone like the underwater housing which you need if you need to go below 10 meters I tried everywhere to get on in time for my holiday but could not get one, which was very annoying of GoPro as I could not get full use from my camera when I bought it specifically for a diving holiday.Date published: 2016-11-07
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase