Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Booster Seat
20% off highback boosters*
when you trade in
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Booster SeatSome children travel in a lot of different cars, which can make moving around a large, unwieldy car seat a bit of a faff. The Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Booster Seat - Bjorn solves this problem with its lightweight frame and adjustable backrest that will fit in almost any car.
Suitable for children from approximately 3.5 - 12 years (15 kg to 36 kg), this forward-facing car seat boasts SPS - Side Protection System. This system offers the best possible protection in side impacts, giving you peace of mind whilst also keeping your little one comfy.
Not only is this booster seat convenient for moving around between cars, it's also convenient in that it grows with your child, allowing you to adjust the width and height to fit them. Installed with your car's seat belt, it's topped off with a height adjustable head rest for tip top comfort.
Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Booster Seat Extra Info
- Forward facing Group 2/3 car seat
- Suitable for children from 15 to 36 kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 years)
- Excellent side protection due to lumbar and head support
- Height adjustable backrest for maximum safety and comfort
- Belt hooks offer the best possible position for car seat belt over the shoulder
- Comfortable head support
- Easy to install using 3-point seat belt
- Fits in almost any car seat thanks to the adjustable backrest
- Compact & lightweight
- Cover is easy to remove and washable
- Ergonomic design
- Dimensions: 46 (w) x 69 (h) x 40 (d) cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- ECE R44/04 approved
- Dorel Customer Care: 01284 413 141
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Child Age Band: 4 to 11 years Group: Group 2-3 Isofix Compatible: No Weight: 15 to 36kg Direction: Forward Rearward facing: No Reclines: No
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.Rated 2 out of 5 by Granny4 Ok-ish! I bought this seat because the old seat was a maxi cosi and has been amazing - I needed something light and non-Iso fix so I chose this. I wouldn't rush to buy another. The belt is difficult to feed through the bracket as the bracket traps it and it gets twisted. It's bit flimsy and not easy to adjust whilst in situ but it does the job so it's ok but not wonderful. It would have been helpful to have fitting instructions too. 09 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by bobbuy02156 absolutely fine we didn't search around for lots of different chairs but this seems more than adequate for what is needed 18 January 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Jjjjjjjjjj1234245 Comfy soft seat Great price and very soft seat compared to other ones we've had that are too hard. Our child has been fine on a 2hr car journey. 03 January 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by 1madboiler Great seat We chose the Rodi seat over the competitors because we have used Maxi Cosi since our little girl was born. My wife had an accident last year and she suffered a neck injury but our daughter was fine and safe in the maxi Cosi pearl seat. We looked at the isofix option on the seat but in the end the combination of secure seatbelt fixings and ease of moving the seat to different cars and positions in the car won through. Like all the maxi Cosi seats we have had cover is removable & washable which is huge bonus. My little girl is comfortable in the seat and it looks lovely in the raspberry colour we chose. Only downside we have had is the cover is bobbled already from my daughters Velcro shoe fastenings. 21 September 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by NDB1 Maxi-Cosi Car seat Good quality value product. Narrow base ideal for sports/performance cars with narrow rear seats. 10 September 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyTWB Easy to install Great product to use after having used the maxi cosy with the isofix base, My grandson was very happy with the new seat finds it very comfortable. Much easier for me to use as only secured by car seat belt. 22 July 20151-6 of 6
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase