Recaro Monza Nova 2 High Back Booster Seat with SeatFix - Saphir
20% off highback boosters*
when you trade in
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Recaro Monza Nova 2 High Back Booster Seat with SeatFix – Saphir
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 High Back Booster Seat with SeatFix - Saphir can even be used in cars without the Isofix mounting points by simply sliding the SeatFix connectors into the seat, making it useable in almost any vehicle you are likely to travel in. Its fixed armrest gives extra protection to the hip area whilst the ventilated moulded foam and advanced side impact protection gives even greater protection. Together with the headrest with 11 adjustable positions for head size and the unique passive RECARO Air Circulation System makes this RECARO Monza Nova SeatFix your child’s safest best friend.
Click here to see fitting instructions
Recaro Monza Nova 2 High Back Booster Seat with SeatFix – Saphir Extra Info
- Group 2, 3 car seat suitable from 15 - 36kg, 3 to 12 years approximately
- Easy to install, integrated SeatFix arms fix to the Isofix mountings of the vehicle
- Adjustable head rest cushion for additional depth and comfort
- Integrated speakers in the headrest connect to an amplified MP3/audio source
- MP3 player pocket in the side of the seat
- Secured by the car's own 3 point seat belt the child will be safer in a side impact
- Do not fit a car seat in a vehicle seat where there is an active airbag present
- Check the seat fits your car correctly– Free fitting and demonstration at your local store
- Complies to ECE R44/04 regulations
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Child Group: Group 2-3 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 15 to 36kg Direction: Forward Reclines: No
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie82 So far so good! Bought two of these for my almost 4 year old daughter and my tall 6 year old son. They both love them, are very comfortable, love the earphones included in the headrest, which will be good for long journeys. I'm happy as the seats feel very safe, in particular the side impact part, and I feel that the seats will grow with the children comfortably. The sides are very high, which I like, as it helps protect their neck, even used with taller children. Overall very happy, I've only had them for a week but so far so good! 27 April 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by JK1985 Great purchase A* Comfortable seat, covers a large age group, has great little features like the speakers which allow my little boy to watch and hear whatever kids things he wants on his tablet while we listen to the radio or chat. It's easy to adjust for different kids and easy to set in the car. Allows me to access all areas of the Zafira where other seats without isofix would not and caused a great hassle. Now it's easy and hassle free and it looks great too. Will be buying another very soon! 03 December 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by prad79 Good Buy I would recommend this product though price is a bit steep. But then the car seat would used till my kid would be 11 and the it has isofix. So I didn't mind paying the premium. Also it had Which recommendation. Fixing was very easy but then for my peace of mind I went back to Halfords and was double checked by them. I thought putting the seat belt was a bit pain initially but then the trick is to to pull the seat belt first and then make the kid sit. Pulling angle should be as close to the base as possible. The speaker on the seat is a bit fancy maybe useful once the kid grows up a bit 18 November 20151-3 of 3
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase