- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Joie Transcend 1/2/3 Car SeatThe Joie Transcend 1/2/3 Car Seat is suitable for children from 9-36kg and is designed and engineered to grow every which way! All-over adjustments allow this secure solution to carry little ones from baby to booster. It features a Harness helper SnugShield™ crash pillow that replaces the 5-point harness restraint and it's Impact-absorbing front cushion adjusts to 4 positions to shield little ones at every stage.
Joie Transcend 1/2/3 Car Seat Extra Info
- Suitable for children from 9-36kg (approx 9months -12years)
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use
- One-hand, 11 position height adjustable headrest
- AutoAdjust™ side wingswiden as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- AutoAdjust™ seat depth extends to 3 positions
- 4 position SnugShield™ restraint with ventilation for ultimate comfort
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Removable and machine washable seat cover
- Breathable fabrics for ventilation
- Seat anchors to the car’s ISOFIX connection points10 position retractable ISOFIX rigid connectors
- Easy ISOFIX release button
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Toddler Age Band: 9 months to 12 years Group: Group 1-2-3 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 9 to 36kg Direction: Forward Rearward facing: No Reclines: No
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Linzb13 Good adaptable car seat Bought this as our 3 year old kept taking his arms out his harness carseat and his younger brother was ready to move up into that one anyway. Chose this as he wasn't quite big enough for just a seatbelt one but liked that this will adapt and do him up to 12 years old. We tried a few with the impact cushion and found that the others sat very high, almost at his chin, so weren't comfy for him, whereas the Joie allows him to rest his arms on the cushion. He has been using it for a few weeks now and is happy with it. He misses the reclining action of his old seat (this one sort of slides forward allowing a very slight recline) but other than that he finds it comfy and has fallen asleep in it on longer journeys. I still find putting the seatbelt across and checking it is tight and not twisted a little footery but then I've been using a harness for 3+ years so sure I'll get used to it soon. I recommend this carseat, especially as it is much better value than other similar styles. I am considering getting another for my 1 year old but feel he still benefits from the full recline of our Maxi Cosi Pearl for now. 28 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Beckah27 Joie Transcend I wanted isofix car seats and upgraded to these. They were fitted by Halfords free of charge and I was shown how to put them in the car. I chose this car seat as it is well made with metal fittings. The isofix car seat has an indicator so you know it's fitted correctly. My two daughters have no problems with the pillow that secures the child and can use their hands to play with toys. I like that my daughters cannot reach the belt buckle and unfasten themselves too. I purchased this car seat after being recommended by family. 15 June 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Maddistondave Lovely seat, safe, fashionable, reasonably priced Our granddaughter loves this seat, we weren't sure about the bit that goes in front, but she loves to use it as an arm rest 08 June 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Dani228 Very good car seat I am a childminder and this seat has been a hit with all my little ones! Older children do not mind sitting in it as it is just like a normal backed booster and the younger ones seem very comfy with the bar across. Love the fact that it is also an isofix seat (but can be used without isofix if needed) 15 May 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Cossy30 Worth it in the sale I was looking for the next car seat for my little girl and it had to be isofix - and it turns out that all the current isofix's which don't have top tethers now have these crazy bars that go across your little one! I wasn't sure at first, as I couldn't see she would be comfortable with this bar restricting her arms. But all seems fine 1 week in and was worth it in the sale 28 March 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by frankieo this product ticks all my childs needs Excellent build quality and so easy to fit not as bulky or as high as expected. my we boy loves it as he is upright and can now see out the window. also he is protected all round. 07 March 20161-6 of 6
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase