Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car Seat
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car Seat
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car SeatThe Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car Seat can be used in a rearward facing and forward facing position if desired. Suitable from 67cm to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years), the seat is initially used rearward facing and can continue to be used this way until your child reaches a height of 105cm (approx. 4 years old). The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl car seat is i-Size compliant and must be installed with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base (sold separately) using the IsoFix attachments points to ensure safe installation in your vehicle. i-Size demands a higher level of crash testing and requires car seat to be tested also against side-impact collisions and roll-over accidents while the previous legislation only required testing against front and rear impact. I-Size offers the highest level of protection available. This car seat features four different seat recline positions in both the rearward and forward facing position, so your little one can always travel in a position that is comfortable for them. For ease of use it has a stay open harness to help when lifting your child in and out of the seat.
Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car Seat Extra Info
- Suitable from 67 to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years)
- i-Size compliant when used with Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base (sold separately)
- Install with the 2wayFix Base using the IsoFix attachments points of your car
- Rearward facing option from 67 to 105 cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Forward facing option from 15 months to 105 cm (approx. 4 years)
- A rearward and forward facing seat that is suitable from 67 - 105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Rearward facing travelling option from 67-105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Can be turned around to face forward any time from 15 months up until 105cm (approx. 4 years)
- Changes from rearward to forward facing at the push of a button
- Improved head and neck protection by travelling rearward facing for longer
- Meets the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation
- Fits cars equipped with IsoFix (check compatibility before your purchase)
- Seat can recline to 4 different positions both forward and rearward facing
- Headrest and harness height adjust easily together
- Innovative stay open harness keeps straps and buckles out of the way when placing the child into the seat
- Comes with 5-point safety harness, harness pads and adjustable headrest
- Additional extras include summer covers, sun canopy and pocket
Age: Baby Age Band: 6 Months to 4 Years Isofix Compatible: Yes Adjustable Headrest: Yes Depth of Seat: 69.0cm - 75.0cm Direction: Both I-size: Yes Rearward facing: yes Recline Positions: 4 Reclines: Yes Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 point harness Rotating Seat: No Weight of Seat: 7.25kg (base 6.4kg) Width of Seat: 47.5cm
Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size Child Car Seat is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by WeeJohnstons from Expensive but excellent! Ok so this is more pricey than your average seat. But like me you bought the one size ISO fix bar then this seat was your only option when the little one grows. I like be he fact it can go rear facing and when ready forward facing. The seat tilt is excellent and the 5 point sest belt means safety. Build quality is excellent overall.Date published: 2017-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Kjoneskel from Very comfortable We bought this as our 10 month old was fast outgrowing his maxi cosi pebble. The seat was fitted by a Halfords shop assistant who was very knowledgable and helpful. Baby is much more comfortable now and doesn't grumble as much when we put him in his seat. The seat is in a rear facing position at the moment but we can change it to forward facing when he's older.Date published: 2016-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by IanWW from Halfords Stockport - Maxi-Cosi 2WayPearl Hi, great product and first class service from experienced and knowledgeable, highly trained staff.Date published: 2016-07-31
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase