- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Halfords VW 'Mars Red No 2' car spray paint
The Halfords VW 'Mars Red No 2' car spray paint is an exact match for the Volkswagen codes: LA3A, G6.
It provides a tough, durable protective finish on metal, glass fibre or rigid plastic panels and the advanced acrylic based formulation, which is compatible with virtually all types of automotive paint finishes, including cellulose.
Preparation is always the key to a successful project, take your time to clean, treat any rust, rub down and mask the area. You will need to purchase a red primer and apply at least two coats of the primer to ensure optimum adhesion and to give the best finish.
When you are ready to apply the paint, build up the colour with several thin coats, rubbing down with wet and dry sandpaper in between coats to ensure a professional finish. For metallic and pearlescent colours it is essential to purchase a lacquer, which will give a high gloss finish to solid colours.
Features & Benefits of Volkswagen car spray paint
- Quality can nozzle provides an even spray pattern & superior finish
- Touch dry in approx 10 minutes
- Volkswagen manufacturers codes: LA3A, G6
- Provides a tough, durable protective finish on metal, glass fibre or rigid plastic panels
- Advanced acrylic based formulation
- Compatible with virtually all types of automotive paint finishes, including cellulose
- Compatible with various Volkswagen models from 1980 to 1987
NB. A clear lacquer must be used on metallic and pearlescent paints to achieve the best finish and correct colour match.
To find the manufacturer's colour code, look for the identification plate. In most cases this will be under the bonnet, in the boot or inside the driver's side door frame.
Image for illustration purposes only
Colour: Red Size: 300ML Type: Car Spray Paint Vehicle Make: VW
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase