Shimano SH56 Multi-Release MTB SPD Cleats
The Shimano SH56 Multi-Release MTB SPD Cleats are quick and easy to use thanks to a convenient multi-release feature; simply twist or roll your foot to release yourself from the pedal. This cleat can also help to prevent the risk of toppling over your bike with both feet clipped in as it will release with a considerable upward force.
Shimano SH56 Multi-Release MTB SPD Cleats Extra Info
- Designed to work with all open design pedals
- Disengage from the pedal by rolling or twisting the foot in any direction
- The risk of toppling over with both feet still clipped in is minimised as the cleat will release with considerable upward force
Products You Can Trust
For your peace of mind, Halfords ONLY stock genuine Shimano Components. Genuine Shimano products are sold with original Shimano packaging and instructions (where supplied), and benefit from a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Shoes Men's UK Shoe Size 5.0 6.0 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.5 10.0 10.5 11.0 12.0 13.0 Women's UK Shoe Size 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.5 10.0 10.5 11.5 12.5 EU Shoe Size 38.0 39.0 40.5 41.0 42.0 42.5 43.0 44.0 44.5 45.0 46.0 47.0 48.0
Discipline: All Terrains Gender: Mens Material: Metal or Plastic Type: Cleats Weight: 100g
Next Day Delivery FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only) £3.99
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.