Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland and Full Europe Maps 2016
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland and Full Europe Maps 2016
Last chance to buy - free case with selected Garmin sat navs
Click here to view all products in this offer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland & Full Europe MapsThe Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland & Full Europe Maps is an elegantly designed, 5-inch premium Garmin Sat Nav. It features smart notifications, Bluetooth® hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and driver alerts to encourage safer driving. Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, wrong way on a one-way, railroad crossings, approaching traffic jam, animal crossings, red light cameras and speed cameras. It will also suggest break times and alert you for potential rest areas after hours of driving! With its sleek metal case and powered magnetic mount, Garmin DriveLuxe features preloaded maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime map updates, FREE Digital Traffic and more. New driver awareness warnings make the Garmin DriveLuxe the watchful companion for your daily commute.
Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland & Full Europe Maps Extra Info
- Premium Garmin sat nav with bright 5-inch pinch-to-zoom dual-orientation touchscreen display
- Elegant design with a sleek metal body and a powered magnetic mount, suits the interior of any vehicle
- Detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE Lifetime map updates
- Garmin Digital Traffic provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route. There are no ongoing subscriptions – simply use out of the box – for free. You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Smartphone Notifications - Download the FREE Garmin Smartphone Link app and pair your phone to your sat nav to receive Smartphone Notifications straight onto your sat nav screen. Customisable; you choose what you see from calls, texts and other social media alerts
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth® to get hands-free calling
- Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, wrong way on a one-way, railroad crossings, approaching traffic jam, animal crossings, red light cameras and speed cameras and more
- Fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas ahead after hours of driving
- Handy route preview and detailed milestones along your route
- Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts will guide you to the proper lane for your route
- photoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views help you navigate junctions with ease
- Spoken Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
- Easily find places Up Ahead, like food and fuel stations, without leaving the map
- Foursquare® data adds millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
- Direct Access simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like shopping centres and airports
- Compatible with Garmin BC™ 30 Wireless Backup Camera and Garmin babyCam™ (sold separately)
Click here to find out more about the Garmin range
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 hour Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Fuel Efficient Routing: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes Screen Size: 5" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU 5" Premium Sat Nav with UK, Ireland and Full Europe Maps 2016 is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 5 out of 5 by Leo8 from Great Sat Nav Working great Person on end of phone had trouble hearing me bought this sat nav as my blue tooth headset broke and my tom tom neeeed new maps and traffic so I bought this with free traffic and maps for lifeDate published: 2017-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by EuxtonRanger from Garmin DriveLuxe 50LMT-D EU I have had lots of Gamins over the years and this is good one. The (rear) body is solid metal and feels solid, about the same weight as say an iPhone 6. The digital traffic is good, giving updates on 'A' roads as well as motorways (improvement on my previous model the 3590). Getting my computer to recognise the unit seems (via Express) a little problematic compared to my previous model. On the whole the sat nav is good, just a little on the pricy side (got it for £209). The spoken commends, such as our right at the traffic lights etc again are very good and clear. The magnet mount is really quick and easy, nearly snatching it from your grasp within the last 10-15mm or so.Date published: 2017-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by daz13 from sat nav A1 a must buy sat nav must ues the lead in the box for traffic to work.Date published: 2017-04-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Myyaris from Best so far This is my 4th Garmin over many years. I have been using it now for approx 9 months and have taken it to Europe including Cyprus with no issues whatsoever except that it does get warm. Its my 3rd Gramin with the very useful Voice Control, some have commentated that this doesnt akways work. Mine have but you need to endure background nice is at a minimum ie windows shut radio off and even heater blower down. This model has got an excellent quality feel about it and the magnetic holder is great. I use it in preference to the built in sat nav in my car purely because of speed camera warnings etc - the car ( 2015) in common with most built in manufacturers doesnt do speed cameras! The price is sonewhat high though at £300.Date published: 2017-04-03Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing ... but This is a quality system but is left down by voice navigation. Most times when you try and navigate to a destination using your voice it comes up with a completely different address. This is very disappointing when google maps on a phone is miles ahead with this technology. If one of the selling points is voice controled navigation then it should work and if not then don't have it as a feature until it works because just like me it will drive you crazy and as all will agree getting stressed while driving can be very distracting. Would I recommend this product. Well yes and no. If your using voice navigation then stick with Waze or google on your phone. If this feature is not important and you don't mind pulling over to the side of the road and manually entering your destination then maybe it's for you. Personally the basic Garmin is just as good so maybe save yourself some money and get that.Date published: 2017-01-25Rated 4 out of 5 by mirdragon from Excellent Features Purchased this to replace my 3rd TomTom Go5000 (which is off for repair again) - the interface is a lot cleaner and allows 3rd Party POI's including Speed Camera Databases compared to the TomTom range. Can link to a mobile phone for calls, notifications and smartlink features - once smartlink is running this overrides the built-in DAB Traffic which is a bit silly and currently not found a way to prevent this from happening - routing has been fine but does route differently to TT but the Traffic nofications are a lot betterDate published: 2017-01-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from This is so bad Uploaded the newest maps and went to France. Only reason bought this was for the constant speed reading in KMH as my car does not have that. The maps are very out of date and the unit keeps shutting down when hot. You need to remove 15 mins of your life for it to start up in the mornings. I only bought this last week but cant find the receipt, taking it back today so I'll let you know how I get on but I guess Halfords wont honour it. Very upset about this.Date published: 2016-09-15Rated 5 out of 5 by exGoodcustomer from Sat-Nav This is my fourth Garmin and it has the same value as the others brilliant.Date published: 2016-08-02
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase