Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit Product Description
The Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit offering an essential kit to repair the inner tube of your tyre with a more permanent effect. Containing 6 thin and flexible patches, in the event of a tear or cut to the tyre and inner tube, the patches are applied using their tapered edges for perfect fit to the tube and self-vulcanizing fluid is applied to chemically bond the patch and the tube for a permanent repair. Each kit comes complete with sandpaper and instructions neatly packaged in a small plastic box for easy portability.
Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit Features and Benefits
- Includes 4 round patches for 25mm diameter small holes, 2 oval patches sized 25mm x 35mm for larger and wider holes, a tube of self-vulcanizing fluid, sandpaper and instructions.
- Self - vulcanizing fluid helps to chemically bond the repair for a more permanent result.
- Patches incorporate tapered edges to ensure a perfect blend of patch and tube for a neater repair.
Looking for a pump as well? Click here to view our range
Park Tool VP1 Vulcanising Patch Kit is rated out of 5 by 12.Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete4yvonne from Great product This repair kit is really good for repairing larger puncturesDate published: 2017-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Trevski83 from Great for tyre repairs Plenty of patches and glue seams sticky enough. Would buy againDate published: 2016-08-14Rated 4 out of 5 by Market from Cycle repair kit This product was just what was needed - plenty of patches without more spanners that my sons have already.Date published: 2015-12-23Rated 5 out of 5 by bumbly4 from Nothing has a patch on this Perfect cycle repair kit and brilliant value. Don't be taken aback by the size of the box. It has everything you need to carry out a repair but just remember you will also need some tyre levers if you don't already have them.Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 3 out of 5 by DavidPiano from Which side up? A previous reviewer was unsure which way up the patches should be applied. If you bear in mind that the clear film can be left in place (on top of the patch) the answer will become evident.Date published: 2015-03-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Gtfctim from Lacking any Service Skills Product was great, just the shocking service at the Grimsby store as usual.Date published: 2015-02-09Rated 3 out of 5 by biffo1 from lack of instructions It is not clear which side of the patch should be applied to the tyre.Date published: 2015-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Bargain Great price for a brilliant product. Pocket size for those cycling emergences.Date published: 2015-01-09
£3.99 or FREE delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase