Nextbase Dash Cam 112
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Nextbase Dash Cam 112
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Nextbase Dash Cam 112The Nextbase Dash Cam 112 offers the ultimate in convenience and ease of installation with the new and exclusive Click & Go Powered Magnetic Mount. This dash cam has a magnetic mount and powered touch points in the mount, allowing the camera itself to be free from wires. With a 120° wide angle view and 720p High Definition recording, it will record every unexpected movement. This helps to provide you with instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an accident was not your fault.
Nextbase Dash Cam 112Extra Info
- New and exclusive Powered Magnetic Click & Go mount to easily install in the car
- Bright, clear 2” LED screen for easy viewing
- Instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an incident was not your fault
- 120° wide angle view with up to 720p High Definition recording
- Four Element Sharp Lenses made with 4 layers of glass to provide clear images
- Photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence
- Compact design makes this model ideal for mounting behind rear view mirror
- Easy to install with 4m 12v power cable
- Inbuilt battery with up to 30 minute backup in the event of an accident
- SOS data protection prevents the impact/event recording from being deleted
- Loop recording feature prevents recording from stopping when the SD card is full
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.8 x 3 cm (WxHxD)
- Supports SDHC Micro SD cards (not included) up to 32GB
Degree of viewing angle: 120° Display Size: 2" GPS Logging: No Resolution: 720p Speed Camera Alert: No Type: Dash Cam Wide Camera Angle: Yes WiFi: No Camera View: Front Micro SD Included: No Night Vision: Yes Sensors: G Sensor Video Quality: HD 720p
Nextbase Dash Cam 112 is rated out of 5 by 65.Rated 4 out of 5 by Innocent987 from Not bad for the price This would be my second 112 dashcam. 1 for the front and 1 for the back. After owning one of these for almost a year, the suction cup loses its suction after 4-5 months, and is rendered useless. Now I have stuck it onto the screen with gorilla glue :) The quality of the screen recording is okay, its 720p which is good through the day. At night its difficult to see oncoming number plates. I did receive a free anti glare filter which is good, but yet to see the benefit of it. After purchasing a 112 dashcam for £50, I had to purchased a brand new sandisk 32gb micro sd online for £10 and a hard wire kit for £10. So really the cost was £70. Still, its worth it as I have had 3 car accidents and this could have been vital in proving my innocence, and 1 where a driver clipped the back of me and sped off. Buy one, it will pay for itself.Date published: 2017-10-17Rated 3 out of 5 by Joby1954 from Budget product - Resolution needs to improve Purchased for rear screen to supplement a 412 GW on the front. Instant success in stopping tailgating! Didn't expect resolution @ 720p to compare well with the enhanced HD of the 412 but 720p just didn't hack it. Unable to read registrations or features of following drivers in case the need arises. Halfords readily agreed replacement with a 212 which @ 1080p is much clearer. This camera is fine if you simply want a camera for its own sake. If you think you may really need it i.e. crash for cash etc, then upgrade to a higher res.Date published: 2017-10-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Ems96 from Awful product! In lucky to have never been in a crash because it definitely wouldn't have been recorded with this dash cam! All it's done since I've bought it is crash and stop recording! The amount of times ive had to reset it is ridiculous and it crashes even overnight just outside my house. I constantly have to keep it plugged in and charging because it never seems to last longer than 10 minutes otherwise! Would have taken it back but couldn't find the receipt but would definitely wouldn't recommend buying this at all.Date published: 2017-10-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Gr8Cats from Suction mount needs redesigning Happy with confidence that the camera gives but will be taking mine back for a different version. Have had 3 replacement suction mounts now! It is nothing to do with the rubber not sticking to the glass but the design of the suction mount. When it gets sunny the heat melts the plastic part that connects the rubber to the mount and the suction effect pulls the plastic shaft through the mount and the camera falls to the floor. Last time Halfords told me to remove the camera from the screen when it is sunny. I am afraid not fit for purpose.Date published: 2017-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveB52 from Great bit of kit for your wellbeing The Next Base 112 is a very good addition to any car. The screen is very clear and gives a good view of all around the front of car. Once downloaded to a good PC the resolution is brilliant.Date published: 2017-09-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Leepe81 from Nextbase Dash Cam 112 Absolute rubbish never records more than first half hour of your journey if that videos always corrupt after that brought for video evidence if I was unfortunate enough to have a crash nearly had one and didn't record if I hadn't have been fortunate enough to avoid I probably would have been left liable don't bother wasting your money!!! Far better cameras out there for not much more!!Date published: 2017-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by HONDASTREAM1953 from NEXTBASE DASH CAM112 VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE AND LOVE THE DASH CAM.Date published: 2017-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by OldNAG from All you need for a peace of mind This unit comes nicely packed, has a CD with PDF instructions that are clear and easy to follow. There is also a quick start guide. I charged it up on my laptop using cable supplied. Once charged I went into the menu and set it up with reg number, date, etc. I bought a car adapter too that allows me to plug this in as well as having 2 charging points for phones/iPad etc. When you start the car it powers on straight away. The rubber mounting point works well, stays on...can be a bit hard to remove though..but at least it doesn't fall off! I set mine up for 5 minute cycles, 3 is the default. I'm using a 16gb micro SD and that is plenty. Uploading to your laptop/PC is fine, and the quality of video is very good even If only 720 HD. For the money it is a peace of mind especially if you do, unfortunately, suffer a prang. For a total of just under £50 it is a no brainer, insurance wise it could save you a lot. If you've been thinking about it, do it. See lessDate published: 2017-08-14
Next Day Delivery
FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase