Nextbase Dash Cam 112
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Nextbase Dash Cam 112The Nextbase Dash Cam 112 offers the ultimate in convenience and ease of installation with the new and exclusive Click & Go Powered Magnetic Mount. This dash cam has a magnetic mount and powered touch points in the mount, allowing the camera itself to be free from wires. With a 120° wide angle view and 720p High Definition recording, it will record every unexpected movement. This helps to provide you with instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an accident was not your fault.
Nextbase Dash Cam 112Extra Info
- New and exclusive Powered Magnetic Click & Go mount to easily install in the car
- Bright, clear 2” LED screen for easy viewing
- Instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an incident was not your fault
- 120° wide angle view with up to 720p High Definition recording
- Four Element Sharp Lenses made with 4 layers of glass to provide clear images
- Photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence
- Compact design makes this model ideal for mounting behind rear view mirror
- Easy to install with 4m 12v power cable
- Inbuilt battery with up to 30 minute backup in the event of an accident
- SOS data protection prevents the impact/event recording from being deleted
- Loop recording feature prevents recording from stopping when the SD card is full
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.8 x 3 cm (WxHxD)
- Supports SDHC Micro SD cards (not included) up to 32GB
Degree of viewing angle: 120° Display Size: 2" Type: Dash Cam Wide Camera Angle: Yes
Nextbase Dash Cam 112 is rated out of 5 by 59.Rated 5 out of 5 by HONDASTREAM1953 from NEXTBASE DASH CAM112 VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE AND LOVE THE DASH CAM.Date published: 2017-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by OldNAG from All you need for a peace of mind This unit comes nicely packed, has a CD with PDF instructions that are clear and easy to follow. There is also a quick start guide. I charged it up on my laptop using cable supplied. Once charged I went into the menu and set it up with reg number, date, etc. I bought a car adapter too that allows me to plug this in as well as having 2 charging points for phones/iPad etc. When you start the car it powers on straight away. The rubber mounting point works well, stays on...can be a bit hard to remove though..but at least it doesn't fall off! I set mine up for 5 minute cycles, 3 is the default. I'm using a 16gb micro SD and that is plenty. Uploading to your laptop/PC is fine, and the quality of video is very good even If only 720 HD. For the money it is a peace of mind especially if you do, unfortunately, suffer a prang. For a total of just under £50 it is a no brainer, insurance wise it could save you a lot. If you've been thinking about it, do it. See lessDate published: 2017-08-14Rated 1 out of 5 by stripedhumbug from Total Rubbish I seems i wasted my money on this Dash Cam next 112 due to the suction mount not staying stuck to the screen i had to use double sided sticky tape .Plus it doesn't loop record ,if it does mine keeps telling me the memory is full . Cheap enough but not up to the job having to format memory often .Sorry for the negative review but that's how it is.Date published: 2017-08-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Udds from Good value Does what is supposed to do. Small enough to fit in front of the mirror so does not distract. Watched recorded footage on big screen and very acceptable quality.Date published: 2017-08-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Mooroopna from EyeBall Excellent product, better when permanently plumbed inDate published: 2017-08-09Rated 2 out of 5 by theusualsuspect from ok camera, rubbish suction mount I have this and the previous version (111 I think) which has a different mounting suction cup which is twist to lock. This version seems incapable of holding the weight of the camera and on its third attempt at throwing itself onto the car floor it broke. Also I fail to see the need for a magnet that just adds weight to the camera. You still have to slide the unit off the mount. I think the mount is a poor design, but as a spare its 30% of the cost of a new camera... Its a shame as the Camera works faultlessly, but its no good to me recording the carpet of the footwell of my car.Date published: 2017-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Jude888 from Perfect little package I wanted a dash cam that was small and discreet and yet was packed with features, quality and value for money. After much research I chose the Nextbase 112, it was a good choice, it fulfilled all my expectations and was very user friendly. Hopefull I will never need the contents!!Date published: 2017-08-02Rated 5 out of 5 by andy33xyz from basic does the job, basic dash camera but good quality in build and picture quality added as a second camera to cover the rear of our vanDate published: 2017-07-31
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase