CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer now with its new and improved power band technology, riding the trainer feels more like riding on the road because your wheel accelerates and decelerates on an infinite resistance curve. The design still boasts its ease of use and ultra quiet ride therefore you are not missing anything, it has only gotten better!
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer Extra Info
- Exclusive power band technology gives you access to a wide resistance range - from easy spins to lung-burning climbs - without ever touching the unit
- Self cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design to keep the unit performing better for longer
- New resistance unit clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Matte black frame
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Fluid Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 20kg Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: No Mat Included: No Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
Standard Delivery FREE delivery on all orders over £40 £3.99
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.