Halfords Maintenance Charger
Halfords Maintenance Charger Product Description
The Halfords Maintenance Trickle Charger is easy to use & maintains the battery at the optimum charge level. It is suitable for use with 12 volt lead-acid and maintenance free batteries, including gel batteries and the two colour LED display indicates the batteries state of charge.
It is ideal for infrequently used vehicles such as classic cars, motorcycles, caravans and boats and can be left connected for extended periods, helping to protect the battery against damage when stored.
The Halfords Maintenance Charger is suitable for use with 12 volt lead-acid and maintenance free batteries, including gel batteries and the two colour LED display indicates the batteries state of charge.
Halfords Maintenance Charger Features & Benefits
- Ideal for infrequently used vehicles such as classic cars, motorcycles, caravans & boats
- Safe, convenient & easy to connect
- Performs the role of a trickle charger
- Can be left connected for extended periods
- Helps protect the battery against damage when stored
- Protected against overload & reverse polarity
- LED's indicating battery state of charge and incorrect terminal connector
- Suitable for both 6v and 12 volt lead-acid & maintenance free batteries, inc. gel batteries
- 6v and 12 volt x 750mA maintenance charger
- Switches automatically between normal & maintenance charging
- Weight: 0.53kg
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 79 x 52 x 50mm
Please note - Not suitable for AGM batteries
- Type: Maintenance Chargers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|