Schwalbe Kojak Bike Tyre 20x1.35
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Schwalbe Kojak Bike Tyre 20x1.35
Extra 10% off all bikes, bike accessories, scooters and ride on toys
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Schwalbe Kojak Road Tyre - 20" x 1.35"The Schwalbe Kojak Road Tyre exhibits the ideal features associated with enhanced road cycling. The inclusion of a very slick tread, a raceguard protection belt and lightweight form makes this tyre represents exceptional puncture protection and durability.
Schwalbe Kojak Road Tyre Extra Info
- Has a slick tread to offer outstanding road performance
- Extremely low rolling resistance to ensure great speed on the road
- Extremely lightweight tyre which ensures that nothing holds this tyre back
- Raceguard protection belt is included to reduce the likelihood of encountering a puncture
- Available in black
Discipline: Road Maximum Inflation Pressure: 55-95psi Size: 20" Type: Bike Tyres Weight: 230g
Schwalbe Kojak Bike Tyre 20x1.35 is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Creaseym from Great low rolling resistance tyre Have bought and used several sets of these tyres now after my previous brand became hard to find in the UK. They provide excellent dry weather grip and predictable break away characteristics. (I use them for gravity racing). They wear well too and offer excellent value for money. Would recommend. Just make sure you team them with narrow inner tubes such as Schwalbe AV6's.Date published: 2013-12-01
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase