Schwalbe Marathon Bike Tyre 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Schwalbe Marathon Bike Tyre 700c
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Schwalbe Marathon TyreThe Schwalbe Marathon Tyre is a favourite with touring cyclists for the reliable puncture resistance and the way it handles itself in wet and dry conditions. Enjoy a problem-free cycle journey without the worries of flat tyres and bad weather issues.
Schwalbe Marathon Tyre Extra Info
- Perfect fit for Road Bike and the enthusiastic touring cyclist
- Incorporates Kevlarguard for puncture protection
- Created from an all-round compound for outstanding handling capabilities and puncture resistance
- Provides unrivalled handling and cornering performance
- Colour: Reflex
- Available in sizes: 700x25c / 700x28c / 700x32c / 700x35c
Bead: Rigid Discipline: Road Size: 700c Type: Bike Tyres
Schwalbe Marathon Bike Tyre 700c is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 3 out of 5 by Julian2017 from So no tyre is puncture proof.... No tyre is puncture proof ....but after replacing a puncture resistant tyre of another make which lasted over 3 years it was disappointing to get a puncture within 5 miles of putting this on - on a front tyre too! Maybe I'll go for the Marathon plus next time.Date published: 2017-03-22Rated 5 out of 5 by PDVillan from Excellent Schwalbe tyres Fitted to my new ( to me ) bike and are first rate. I purchased them to improve grip on tracks and also for their puncture resistance. Fitting was easy, contrary to some views on fitting Marathon tyres. Thank you HalfordsDate published: 2016-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by medals62 from cycle tyre very good tyre, solid and even all round. Excellent for cycling in hazardous conditions, just recently cycled over ice and you wouldn't have noticed.Date published: 2016-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Sniffer44 from Good Tyres but you will need tyre levers of iron Really good quality tyres but getting them on broke my plastic tyre levers and I ended up using my thickest steel forks and they still bent Not sure how I would get them off if I was out and about but with the puncture protection that will hopefully never happenDate published: 2016-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by RECov from Good replacement for 23mm tyre I bought these for my wife's road bike as replacement to 23mm tyres which were getting old. Was also looking for more grip and a wider tyre and these fitted nicely and the extra puncture protection is something I've found to be good on other bikes I've had.Date published: 2016-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by WheezieNick from Just the Job This really adds safety to riding in wet conditions, coping well with leaves twigs and puddles on the road. The tyre also sports a hi-viz ring that is a welcome bonus.Date published: 2015-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Wobbler1960 from Quality at a bargain price I've used Scwalbe tyres no for may years and find them to be reliably puncture proof. These replaced normal tyres and have proved their worth in cutting down (currently at zero) punctures. Past experience shows these really do work and although no tyre is fully puncture proof, these seem to be as good as they come and make a daily commute less worry-some. They are also fast tyres due to the profile but also give good grip in the wet. Backing this up with gunk in the innertubes will make your tyre as buillet-proof as they come and stop that "Do I walk home or repair the tyre here?" decision unnecessary..Date published: 2015-08-26
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase