Win a 2 night trip for 2 to the Giro D'Italia 2020
You could win
Return flights for two
Accommodation & food
A spot in a team car to follow one stage of the race
Evening experience to watch the bikes being prepared
Just answer the following question and let us know your details so we can get in touch if you win!
What country is the Giro D 'Italia race held?
Terms & Conditions
Click here to expand +
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only, including Halfords employees and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be aged 18yrs or over.
- The competition is live between 5th November 2019 and 28th November 2019.
- Entries made outside of these dates will not be counted.
- The competition is organised by Halfords Limited (the "Promoter"), Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 0DE.
- The competition Prize provider is: Elite Srl, Via Fornaci 4, 35014 Fontaniva (PD), Italy ("Elite").
How to Enter
- To enter answer the competition question online at Halfords.com/.ie and complete your details (name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address and date of birth).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- One (1), two (2) night, three (3) day holiday package to Italy (the "Prize") to the winner of the competition.
- The Prize is valid for the winner and one (1) guest, and includes the following:
- return flights to Italy, travelling in Economy Class;
- two (2) nights' accommodation sharing one (1) standard room;
- breakfast, lunch, dinner will be provided during the duration of the trip;
- one (1) evening experience to see the mechanics preparing the bicycles;
- a spot in a team car to follow one (1) stage of the Giro d'Italia Cycling Race 2020 (each person will be in a different team car).
- Any costs in addition to the Grand Prize elements listed above shall be incurred at the winner's and/or their guest's expense.
- The chosen Giro d'Italia stage, location, hotel and date for the Prize are to be announced once the full programme of the race has been released.
- Elite will arrange transport to and from the airport in Italy. The winner will be required to arrange transport to and from the airport in the United Kingdom/Republic of Ireland.
- The Grand Prize package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- If the winner is unable to make the dates once published, then they will receive a £100 Halfords Gift Voucher and another winner will be chosen from the correctly answered entrants.
- The prize winner and guest must be 18 years or older and both have full passports valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest. Any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over.
Notifying The Winners
- The winner will be chosen from the correctly answered entries, at random, on Friday 6th December 2019.
- The Promoter will notify the winners by telephone, within 7 days of the winner being chosen (by 13th December 2019).
- Should the Promoter fail to reach the winners by telephone within the timescales noted above, the Prize for this entrant will be void and a new winner will be chosen from the correctly answered entries, at random.
- Elite will liaise with the confirmed winner of the Grand Prize on all logistics of Prize fulfilment.
- No cash or other alternative Prize available in whole or in part.
- Entrants' personal data (for example name, address, postcode and e-mail) will be used solely to administer this competition unless consent is given otherwise in line with data protection legislation.
- You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter's marketing material. However, your consent for this will be sought separately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.