Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals
The Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals have a design which is serviceable and when well looked-after have a long-life span. The pedals can be used with any shoe are they combine the SPD Pedals clip-less mechanism on one side and a normal Flat Pedals grip on the other. Cleats are included and you can adjust as you progress and improve your ride.
Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals Extra Info
- Combines SPD Pedals mechanism on one side and Flat Pedals pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes
- Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of the pedals
- Adjustable cleat tension means you can start off with loose tension for extra easy engagement and release, and turn up the tension as you progress
- Cleats Included
- Weight: 533g
Products You Can Trust
For your peace of mind, Halfords only stock genuine Shimano Components. Genuine Shimano products are sold with original Shimanopackaging and instructions (where supplied), and benefit from a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Cleats: Yes Discipline: MTB Material: Cromoly Steel Type: Clip-In Pedals Weight: 530 g
Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Pedals is rated out of 5 by 49.Rated 5 out of 5 by Reaper88 from Shimano M324 MTB SPD Pedals Purchased these to use with turbo trainer. Quick and easy to fit to bike & shoes, give a good secure feel when peddling - might even try on my mountain bike.Date published: 2018-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by foghornred from Great Pedals for the beginner These Pedals are easy to fit and at there loosest fitting make it very easy to clip in and out. Also with a flat pedal on the other side you can just hop on in your trainers and pedal so the best of both worlds. Comes complete with cleates making it the full package.Date published: 2018-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Mal63 from Great versatile product Value for money for a well respected brand, could not fault productDate published: 2018-02-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Rob650 from No problems Product exactly as described and delivered to store at time specified. with price match it was the as cheap as anywhere else on the web. Would use the service again.Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 4 out of 5 by Welsh873 from Good reasonably priced item Good solid pedal and comes with cleats. Have used a few times now and happy with themDate published: 2017-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Gossa from Great product but excellent service! I googled these and found these the same money at all the usual suspects but service and ease of purchase was the deciding factor and Halfords simple yet effective way of communicating throughout was first class. This is a perfect example of online and instore working in perfect harmony, well done HalfordsDate published: 2017-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Rpeizzy2 from Versatile Although heavier than standard flat pedals, they are very good quality and the two sided configuration makes them ideal when wearing non-SPD shoes and at times when it might be hazardous to be clicked-in. i.e. traffic lights and areas where a quick disengagement might be necessary.Date published: 2017-07-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Dobie23 from best of both worlds this is an excellent pedal which allows you to use ordinary footwear or SPD shoes.good if you want to try SPD for first time and don't get on with it you haven't wasted your money.Date published: 2017-06-17
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase